+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2022 Citizenship Applications

sri88

Star Member
Sep 2, 2022
Hello there! Just checking up on you.. You have been away for a while. Did you get any update yet regarding your application? I know we both have same timeline and our test was mark completed almost same time.
Hello, No updates so far..

faybay

May 23, 2023
Hi Everyone, I have a question regarding the email invitation.

My account tracker updated oath couple days ago and scheduled on June 5. Until now i am yet to receive any email invitation from them, is it normal? I assume my email is correct because they were able to send me the test invitation. I see others in this post, they got the email before the tracker updated.

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019

My account tracker updated oath couple days ago and scheduled on June 5. Until now i am yet to receive any email invitation from them, is it normal? I assume my email is correct because they were able to send me the test invitation. I see others in this post, they got the email before the tracker updated.
After strike some people are receiving it a bit late. Wait till end of this week. If you don't get it, call and raise a webform.

Dimes

Jan 7, 2015

congrats! youve got your oath scheduled.
Can I please ask what office is processing your app? and when your LPP was marked completed?

faybay

May 23, 2023
congrats! youve got your oath scheduled.
Can I please ask what office is processing your app? and when your LPP was marked completed?
Scarborough is my processing office. My application submitted on July 21. Everything except Oath are marked complete on May 5 and they schedule my oath on May 13.

Reactions: Dimes

h3xx_r_d

Star Member
May 10, 2019

Congratulations! I got the June 5 invite as well but no email yet.
My test email was from the Scarborough office and I’m guessing oath will be there.

darkhorsetoo

Jan 5, 2023
Application Submitted : 10th July, 2022
Application Delivered : 10th July, 2022
Application Type: Online
City: Calgary,AB
Days in Canada : 1527
AOR: 13th July, 2022
BG completed: 6th December, 2022
Test invite: 19th December, 2022
Test Completed: 22nd December, 2022
Test marked completed: 29th December, 2022
Oath Invite:
Oath ceremony:
Oath Invite: 5th May, 2023
Oath Ceremony: 20th May, 2023

Yoruba girl

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
Hey everyone. For those that have done their oath ceremony, how long before the oath did you get the official email? When is the best time to reach out to IRCC regarding the email.