July 2022 Citizenship Applications

its_msg_25

Sep 18, 2018
United States of America
AOR Received.
07-08-2018
Med's Done....
28-08-2018
Congratulations… when did you get the update for your oath ceremony on your account?. Do you provide the address for them to send the certificate to or do they follow what is on your account? I just moved to Oshawa from Ajax and am wondering if this will be an issue.
Thank you. I received oath email first, its at May 8th. And the next day (May 9th), my tracker updated to Oath in-progress.

Regarding the address, during your registration for the Oath ceremony, IRCC official will confirm the address with you. If you are living in a different address, you can mention it to them. And also, along with your oath affirmation form, you can send the new address. (According to the oath instruction)

Last edited:

Yoruba girl

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
Thank you. I received oath email first, its at May 8th. And the next day (May 9th), my tracker updated to Oath in-progress.

Regarding the address, during your registration for the Oath ceremony, IRCC official will confirm the address with you. If you are living in a different address, you can mention it to them. And also, along with your oath affirmation form, you can send the new address. (According to the oath instruction)
Thank you so much

Ola88

Jul 19, 2017
Not really, but looking into the spreadsheet we can expect this week.
Hello there! Just checking up on you.. You have been away for a while. Did you get any update yet regarding your application? I know we both have same timeline and our test was mark completed almost same time.

Reactions: Sholl

Sholl

Jul 7, 2022
Hello there! Just checking up on you.. You have been away for a while. Did you get any update yet regarding your application? I know we both have same timeline and our test was mark completed almost same time.
Any update on your application after your test update?

manavaz

May 18, 2023
Hi ,. Lets keep track of progress together.
Application submission Date:- 15 March 2022
Application type (paper-based/ Online):- Online
City:-Toronto
Days in Canada:-1170
AOR:-Apr 12, 2022

Ola88

Jul 19, 2017
Is your office in Niagara too and are you waiting for your LPP to be completed? I am waiting for IRCC to give me a call back today. I had called them this morning and didnt wanna be on hold for too long so i requested for a call back. I will keep you posted

Ola88

Jul 19, 2017
same here.... fingers crossed.
Is your office in Niagara too and are you waiting for your LPP to be completed? I am waiting for IRCC to give me a call back today. I had called them this morning and didnt wanna be on hold for too long so i requested for a call back. I will keep you posted

Sholl

Jul 7, 2022
No, Scarborough… I called them this morning too . I waited online till I spoke to an agent. He didn’t tell me anything different than I already am aware of. Says to continue to check my email. So fingers crossed. Nice agent though.

Ola88

Jul 19, 2017
No, Scarborough… I called them this morning too . I waited online till I spoke to an agent. He didn’t tell me anything different than I already am aware of. Says to continue to check my email. So fingers crossed. Nice agent though.
I am guessing your LPP isn’t completed too and when was your test marked completed?