+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2022 Citizenship Applications

sixam

Jan 6, 2020
Hello, I did my test today and after I took the pictures of my ID and photo, on the confirmation page I downloaded the file. I'm looking at it now but I can only see my ID picture. Do you recall if you had both? Does that mean they didn’t submit my photo?
Thank you!

JJ2022

Feb 8, 2023
Status got updated today. Oath March 02. Didnt get any email yet, I guess it takes few days. Noticed one thing that my physical, presence, language and prohibition was completed on Jan 19 but it didnt show up in the tracker at that time. My last update was Oct 31 that showed test was completed. Received a ghost update on Jan 16. That time ECAS showed that Decision made. Hope this helps.

My full timeline

Application type : Paper
Member : Husband, Wife, Child
Application sent : July 9
Application received: July 14
AOR : July 21
Background done : Sep 20
Test Invite (tracker) : Oct 20
Test Invite Email: Oct 27
Test taken : Oct 28
Test Marked completed : Oct 31
Spouse Test invite email : Oct 27
Spouse test taken : November 07
Spouse Test marked completed : Nov 08
Prohibition, language, physical presence : Jan 19 (Did not receive any update in tracker)
Ghost update : Jan 16 (ECAS Decision made probably, cheked ECAS after 23 Jan and saw DM)
Oath update : Feb 07
Oath date : March 02 (No email yet)

Hope you all have a smooth journey to citizenship. Thanks.
I have been schedule for oath ceremony on Mar 3 while still didn't receive any email. Which processing office for your case?

Hammad316

Jul 27, 2017
Status got updated today. Oath March 02. Didnt get any email yet, I guess it takes few days. Noticed one thing that my physical, presence, language and prohibition was completed on Jan 19 but it didnt show up in the tracker at that time. My last update was Oct 31 that showed test was completed. Received a ghost update on Jan 16. That time ECAS showed that Decision made. Hope this helps.

My full timeline

Application type : Paper
Member : Husband, Wife, Child
Application sent : July 9
Application received: July 14
AOR : July 21
Background done : Sep 20
Test Invite (tracker) : Oct 20
Test Invite Email: Oct 27
Test taken : Oct 28
Test Marked completed : Oct 31
Spouse Test invite email : Oct 27
Spouse test taken : November 07
Spouse Test marked completed : Nov 08
Prohibition, language, physical presence : Jan 19 (Did not receive any update in tracker)
Ghost update : Jan 16 (ECAS Decision made probably, cheked ECAS after 23 Jan and saw DM)
Oath update : Feb 07
Oath date : March 02 (No email yet)

Hope you all have a smooth journey to citizenship. Thanks.
Did your ecas change to approve? does it change to approve or DM is the final at ECAS?

dfbg_col08

Jan 19, 2023
Application submission Date :- July 1 2022
Application type (paper based/ Online) : online
City:- Toronto
Days in Canada: 1,141
AOR: Not Yet
Background check completed (Jan 17,2023)

UPDATE:

AOR:
Received on July 6th

Still waiting for my AOR to come via email, I'm a bit concerned that is taking too long?Has anyone going through the same?
I was able to sign up for the tracker to check my status during my background check when I had to take new fingerprints, but haven't heard anything after that.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: User91

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Application submission Date :- July 1 2022
Application type (paper based/ Online) : online
City:- Toronto
Days in Canada: 1,141
AOR: Not Yet
Background check completed (Jan 17,2023)

Still waiting for my AOR to come via email, I'm a bit concerned that is taking too long?Has anyone going through the same?
I was able to sign up for the tracker to check my status during my background check when I had to take new fingerprints, but haven't heard anything after that.
How did you create account on tracker? More specifically, from where you got the application number?

dfbg_col08

Jan 19, 2023
How did you create account on tracker? More specifically, from where you got the application number?
I received an email with my application number that confirmed the submission of my documents and then created the account with the UCI number and this application number.