+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2022 Citizenship Applications

Skv

Jan 24, 2020
Yes I received an email with a letter attached that I took with me to the RCMP-accredited agency
I didn't receive any mail or email , so i called them today and they sent me email like "
Please do not reply to this email.
Protected A
Good day ,
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).​

Electronic fingerprints
When the office processing your application asks you to provide your fingerprints, you can proceed electronically.
We invite you to visit the Royal Canadian Mountain Police website for more information on where to obtain a criminal record check and/or our website for information on fingerprinting services for citizenship.​

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you:​

Thank you,

--------
Agent #5665
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada​

Last edited:

CrissP

Aug 2, 2022
Application submission Date : July 29th.

Application type (paper based/ Online) : (Single) Online.

City: Vancouver.

Days in Canada: 1100.

AOR: Aug 4th.

Processing Centre: Sydney.

GU: Dec 13th.

BC completed: Dec 16th.

Test Invite: Dec 21st (window Dec 28th - Jan 18th) [Test finalized on Dec 28th]

Test Completed: (pending system update)

Reactions: User91

phoenixsong

Star Member
Feb 14, 2018
Hello, in regard to your returned application, the reason is child's address proof was missing, may I know what document we have to send to IRCC for child address proof ? thanks.
we sent the health-card copy + a doc from school confirming the child's enrollment. You can ask school, they will give it in a dayy or 2.

phoenixsong

Star Member
Feb 14, 2018
was asked for passport copies on Nov 5, sent them via email on Nov 8.

Please update tracker: prohibitions, presence updated to complete on Nov 10, partner’s app also has language, prohibitions, presence marked complete on NoV 10, but all these were visible in tracker only on Dec 16.

I had seen DM in ecas on Nov-14

child's app, everything in progress except Oath. Ghost update on Dec 16.
Pls update tracker, scheduled for oath on Jan 20. Oath is in Progress. Oath email has not yet arrived.

ycheng

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019
I have waited for more than two weeks for the oath update, but got nothing. Is there anything I can do?

Jc4mnc

Dec 22, 2022
Seems like a lot of people whose BG check was completed Dec 6 have received their test invites. I am still awaiting that email. Anyone else in the same boat? Bg check done but no request for test dates?

simar123

Apr 9, 2018
My tracker said test is scheduled between 28 dec to 18 dec but did not get any invitation email.. what should i do? Does someone else experience this? Plz reply

aksaks

Nov 14, 2022
How long does it generally take for Citizenship test results to be finalized? I gave my test on Dec 21st. The status still shows as "waiting on you".

shiremag

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2022
It is said that you cannot do that otherwise they ask you to do again
If your online tracker for test is "in progress" and your test window displayed on the tracker is active, I have heard of several reports of candidates successfully completing the test here in this forum.

If you are concerned, call them when they are back in office after new years...

MelVan

Star Member
Aug 2, 2022
An update as at today:

Application submission Date : 20 July 2022
Application type (paper based/ Online): Online
City: Vancouver
Days in Canada: 1,116
Single
AOR: 27 July 2022
In progress: 28 July 2022
Background verification completed: as of 8 December 2022
Test invitation received: 16 December 2022
Test taken: 31 December 2022

Looking forward to my decision made and oath invitation arriving!