+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2022 Citizenship Applications

tofinodreams

Nov 9, 2022
i Heard the response from Hamilton is very very slow and i know people from year 2021 october oakville/Burlington getting processed now. It can be location that you are residing may be slowest in Ontario i believe
Wow, that's crazy I heard the same problem about Hamilton office. Do you think moving to a new address in Mississauga or Toronto might help? or it will be still processed in Hamilton

medwiz

May 25, 2014
Updates are reflected in tracker next day. They run update during est night hours to reflect the updates done in main processing system.
You do not see the updates real time. It’s once a day (actually night) update
So your saying no need to check like a maniac every few minutes?..just asking for a friend lol

Just a daily morning disappointment :confused:

tiktoklady

Jun 14, 2022
Wow, that's crazy I heard the same problem about Hamilton office. Do you think moving to a new address in Mississauga or Toronto might help? or it will be still processed in Hamilton
i would suspect by changing address just for that reason , it will create more mess as it is already started processing in that location , won't be moved to new location i think but i am quite sure about it.

Reactions: elbob

tofinodreams

Nov 9, 2022
i would suspect by changing address just for that reason , it will create more mess as it is already started processing in that location , won't be moved to new location i think but i am quite sure about it.
thanks for the the update, looks like I will be on the standard 24 months timeline.

tofinodreams

Nov 9, 2022
Every information in my file will be outdated including the travel I don't know how or what they will be processing in 2024.

Doom__V

May 6, 2018
how do people figure out which office is processing their application? The only communication I have is AOR which is of course shows Sydney office. BG complete but there was no email notification so can't tell if the application has moved to a different location since then.
We mostly know from the email we get for test. It comes from the processing office.
You might get to know from ATIP notes etc as well

Reactions: CoorsHeavy

CoorsHeavy

Star Member
Jul 16, 2022
Address don’t matter nothing- it’s a mere luck - I am in Hamilton and case is being processed in Sauga , one of my friend from Hamilton had her case processed in Montreal which is the slowest center but her oath came in late Oct in 10 months ( Nov 2021 applicant ) and she applied online, another friend is in Hamilton and her CPC is Niagara Falls ( online April 2022 applicant - test in Nov 2022 ) . Changing address means nothing - my guess they collect a bunch of files and then send them in batches to the next available CPC.

iceman55

May 1, 2022
Hi All,

I submitted my online application on July 8th, 2022, and I haven't received my AOR yet. What should I do next. I tried calling IRCC helpline, but I couldn't get chance to talk any of the representatives over there. I even submitted webform, but I haven't received any reply either.
Is there any other way by which I can find out more about my application status?
This is way too long for an AOR to arrive.

You'll be best served calling them and talking to them even if it takes multiple attempts to reach an operator. Writing a webform etc is probably not going to be as helpful.

You can follow this here for calling:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/posts/10152217/

Also which office from this list is closest to your address?
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc/offices/canada-appointment-only.html

tiktoklady

Jun 14, 2022
Address don’t matter nothing- it’s a mere luck - I am in Hamilton and case is being processed in Sauga , one of my friend from Hamilton had her case processed in Montreal which is the slowest center but her oath came in late Oct in 10 months ( Nov 2021 applicant ) and she applied online, another friend is in Hamilton and her CPC is Niagara Falls ( online April 2022 applicant - test in Nov 2022 ) . Changing address means nothing - my guess they collect a bunch of files and then send them in batches to the next available CPC.
May be i have different opinion based on numbers. For example , take applications from Mississauga, Brampton, Scarborough, Toronto, Markham , Calgary etc , No matter single or family , these applications will get processed very quickly perhaps in 4 to 6 months average. If your theory is true , that shouldn't be case because they will be processed else where also , if you take large numbers even the number of days even less. So in my opinion there is something to do with your application location . That holds true even for online applications.

tejnaihas

Star Member
Mar 30, 2017
Vadodara, Gujarat, India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-01-2018
Nomination.....
04-05-2018
AOR Received.
09-06-2018
Med's Done....
22-06-2018
Application type: Paper based (Family of 3)
City:- Brampton
Days in Canada:- 1116
Application sent: 12 July
Received: 14 July
AOR : 21 July
In process: 22 July
2 ghost updates in September
FP requested for me -21 Oct
FP sent on - 21 Oct
BG completed for all - 10 Nov (Wife and Son's BG was already completed on 16-Sep)

Nov 11, 2022
Application type: Online Single
City:- Toronto
Application sent: 27th July
AOR : 03 Aug
FP requested -15 Sep
FP sent on - 15 Sep
Test Requested- 23 Sep
Test Marked Completed - 26th Sep
FP Recieved - 03 Oct
BG completed - 04 Oct

Test and BG are both showing done, havent seen any updated since the 4th pretty annoying since the big stuff is now done. Requested notes a while back but nothing received.

firstax

Dec 8, 2018
Application type: Online Single
City:- Toronto
Application sent: 27th July
AOR : 03 Aug
FP requested -15 Sep
FP sent on - 15 Sep
Test Requested- 23 Sep
Test Marked Completed - 26th Sep
FP Recieved - 03 Oct
BG completed - 04 Oct

Test and BG are both showing done, havent seen any updated since the 4th pretty annoying since the big stuff is now done. Requested notes a while back but nothing received.
Wow, yours is really fast for an online application. Did you ask for urgent processing?