Jul 24, 2022
Hello Everyone!
Here are my details:

Application submission Date : July 2nd-
Application type (paper based/ Online) :- paper
City:- Toronto
Days in Canada:- 1096
AOR:- July 11

We applied as a family of 3 and I was able to register for online trackers. Received AOR on July 11th and everything was in progress other than the test and oath etc.
I got an update today that we have been scheduled to take the test. Yet to receive the email with details though. BG was complete on July 25.

Braile

Star Member
Feb 23, 2021
Very often in this forum I read about ghost uodates. Could someone please explain what does it mean?

Jul 24, 2022
Very often in this forum I read about ghost uodates. Could someone please explain what does it mean?
Sometimes, when you login to your online tracker, you’d see on top that your application was recently updated but you won’t see any updates. This is considered ghost update. I got one two days before my BG was marked complete.

tamilnadu

Oct 2, 2012
Sometimes, when you login to your online tracker, you’d see on top that your application was recently updated but you won’t see any updates. This is considered ghost update. I got one two days before my BG was marked complete.
Do we also get an email for ghost update that our profile has been updated?

tamilnadu

Oct 2, 2012
I didn’t get any emails. All updates were on the tracker.
oh i see. It is good to know that the updates on tracker don't initiate an email notification. I will check tracker more regularly.

Unfortunately ECAS does not work for me. I am able to login in the new tracker though. Paper application.

Braile

Star Member
Feb 23, 2021
Thanks

By the way, a question to everyone. From your experience at what time online tracker gets updated: morning, afternoon, late evening etc? Perhaps not on holidays and weekends?

iceman55

May 1, 2022
Thanks

By the way, a question to everyone. From your experience at what time online tracker gets updated: morning, afternoon, late evening etc? Perhaps not on holidays and weekends?
6am Eastern Time the day after the update was made.

So Tuesday - Saturday mornings.

j3throlotl

Sep 2, 2022
Application submission Date :- July 16 2022
Application type (paper based/ Online) :- Online; Single
City:- Vancouver
Days in Canada:- 1103
AOR:- August 04 2022
In Progress:- August 05 2022

Last edited: