+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2022 Citizenship Applications

sayHello

Star Member
Dec 12, 2011
The same thing happened to my application!
You only need to rectify the incomplete one. Don't need to file a fresh application
You mean i should send missing id with same application package ?

Also i dont see document checklist for all 3 have not been returned .
Should i add document checklist for all 3 along with misisng id with same application package?
Sorry i am asking it again , reason i dont want get it returned next time.

ripujit

Aug 16, 2017
Oakville, Ontario
You mean i should send missing id with same application package ?

Also i dont see document checklist for all 3 have not been returned .
Should i add document checklist for all 3 along with misisng id with same application package?
Sorry i am asking it again , reason i dont want get it returned next time.
You don't need to add checklist to the complete files.
Yes submit it with the same package.
Add checklist to the incomplete one after adding the required document.
Also make sure you submit the letter from the Visa officer with the same package which says that one of the application is incomplete.

That's what I did and got the AOR thereafter .. so that should work for you.
All the best!

Last edited:

sayHello

Star Member
Dec 12, 2011
You don't need to add checklist to the complete files.
Yes submit it with the same package.
Add checklist to the incomplete one after adding the required document.
Also make sure you submit the letter from the Visa officer with the same package which says that one of the application is incomplete.

That's what I did and got the AOR thereafter .. so that should work for you.
All the best!
Thanks @ripujit . will follow the same.

Reactions: ripujit

fvidania

Star Member
Jul 17, 2013
I sent my application (family - paper) on July 6, I still haven't received my AOR. Did they lose it? is this normal? should I call to see if they have it?

iceman55

May 1, 2022
I sent my application (family - paper) on July 6, I still haven't received my AOR. Did they lose it? is this normal? should I call to see if they have it?
In a very small number of cases, AOR takes a long time (you can find some cases in the tracker) but this is definitely long. Does your case involve time before becoming PR? Some of those cases seem to take a little longer but still shouldn't be this long.

You can try signing in using the ecas link. You don't need an Application number for that, just UCI and other personal details. That will tell you if the application was processed and if the AOR was lost in transit.

If you don't see anything in ecas, you need to contact them. Even if you see the application in ecas, you can call them to get the application number to sign up for the new tracker.

ishah

Aug 9, 2022
In a very small number of cases, AOR takes a long time (you can find some cases in the tracker) but this is definitely long. Does your case involve time before becoming PR? Some of those cases seem to take a little longer but still shouldn't be this long.

You can try signing in using the ecas link. You don't need an Application number for that, just UCI and other personal details. That will tell you if the application was processed and if the AOR was lost in transit.

If you don't see anything in ecas, you need to contact them. Even if you see the application in ecas, you can call them to get the application number to sign up for the new tracker.

Thank you so much for the detailed response. My case is real simple. Came in July 2019 and have never even travelled outside of Canada ever since ... anyways got the AOR today!

Application submission Date : 29 July 2022

Application type (paper based/ Online) : Online

City: Kingston

Days in Canada: 1,105

AOR: August 12th, 2022

What are the next steps I should be doing? How do we link our application post AOR?
Could you please what the ECAS is? Thanks in anticipation!

Regards

nishant872

Star Member
May 28, 2018
In the case of online applications when we try ourselves to register and create an account. It says UCI or application error. Has anyone faced this? And possible solutions to resolve this?

Reactions: sahibo and ishah

shunmupts

Aug 2, 2022
Application submission Date :- July 27, 2022
App delivered : July 29th 2022
Application type (paper based/ Online) :- Paper
City:- Kitchener
Days in Canada:- 1693
Family (4)
AOR:- Aug 8th 2022
In Progress: Aug 9th 2022

Updated AOR and In Progress

Last edited:

shiremag

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2022
Aor email received today.
----------------
Application submission Date(Sent) :- July 29 2022
Application type (paper based/ Online) : Paper ( Single )
City:- Whitby ON
Days in Canada:-1,099
Application delivered: Aug 2
AOR: Aug 9
Since your app was delivered in Aug, please follow-up in the Aug 2022 applications thread. Thanks!

YVRCan

Aug 23, 2022
Hi everyone, my application was Delivered July 20th but I haven't received AOR nor and it hasn't been returned. I called IRCC and told me to wait until the 8 weeks from delivery has past they told me either should get AOR or returned if not then to call back. Basically they just told me to be patient.

I have a feeling they will returned it as it shouldn't be taking so long I'm applying as a single person.

Does any one had their application returned recently, how long did it took to be returned?