Physical presence: 1,150
Application: Single

Application submitted: July 17, 2022
AOR Received: July 26, 2022
In Process: July 27, 2022
BG Completed :
Test Invite:
Test Completed:
for Online applications is 'In progress' the same as 'In process'?

iceman55

May 1, 2022
All your eligibility days are after PR or do they include time prior to becoming PR (live visitor/work visas)? In some cases it seems like folks doing the initial check don't have access to verify your time before PR and AOR is delayed.

You can try checking the status here by entering your UCI. You can enter with or without the dash.
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do

If you see any status update here it means the AOR was just lost and you can call them to get the application number to setup the other tracker.

If you don't see anything, you should call IRCC. You can also go through the application copies you have to make sure if you missed out any dates or documentation.

StrongBoy

Mar 3, 2020
All your eligibility days are after PR or do they include time prior to becoming PR (live visitor/work visas)? In some cases it seems like folks doing the initial check don't have access to verify your time before PR and AOR is delayed.

You can try checking the status here by entering your UCI. You can enter with or without the dash.
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do

If you see any status update here it means the AOR was just lost and you can call them to get the application number to setup the other tracker.

If you don't see anything, you should call IRCC. You can also go through the application copies you have to make sure if you missed out any dates or documentation.
Thanks for your reply...Yes... my eligibility days includes work visa time as well....
Also, I tried the link that you have shared and it say no data found..

iceman55

May 1, 2022
Thanks for your reply...Yes... my eligibility days includes work visa time as well....
Also, I tried the link that you have shared and it say no data found..
Earlier this year some of the applications with pre-PR days were returned because the officer didn't have access to search for that data. Not always, only in some cases. If you're sure you don't have any gaps/missing documents this could be the reason. If they're returning, I believe they send out an email and later return the application by mail with exact reasoning.

In any case, you should call them.

If you have any doubts about your physical presence calculation, you can submit an ATIP to CBSA to double check your travel history. You need to provide them your bio along with UCI and passport details. That takes 20 days to a month.

BK1993

Feb 7, 2020
Guys in Ecas it says "Application received" as my status and in the tracker the status is "in process" which one is correct?

iceman55

May 1, 2022
Guys in Ecas it says "Application received" as my status and in the tracker the status is "in process" which one is correct?
In Progress is the default status in the new tracker as soon as AOR is sent. They start some checks during that phase.

ECAS In Process is after they do the initial checks and forward your application to the local office.

Both are valid statuses just different stages of processing.

BK1993

Feb 7, 2020
In Progress is the default status in the new tracker as soon as AOR is sent. They start some checks during that phase.

ECAS In Process is after they do the initial checks and forward your application to the local office.

Both are valid statuses just different stages of processing.
Awesome. Thankyou.

ripujit

Aug 16, 2017
Oakville, Ontario
I submitted my paper application (family) which was delivered on June 23. However, it was returned as incomplete (minor's identity document). I have now rectified and resubmitted the same which was delivered on July 25th. Can someone guide as to how does one get an AOR on a paper based application? Is it via email, also would each one of us (me, my wife, our minor child) get a separate email for the AOR?

Thank you!