+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2021 - Inland Spousal Sponsorship

mkandyanam

Aug 18, 2021
Hi,

I have submitted my inland Spousal Sponsorship PR + OWP.

Application received by IRCC on 16th July.

I haven't received Temporary AOR or AOR. It has been more than 14 days since the web form was submitted but I haven't received any response.

Can someone help/assist me, what should I do to get the latest status and details of my application. How long will it take to get AOR? Does anyone have a similar situation?

Last edited:

Dhangc

May 2, 2021
Hi,

I haven't received Temporary AOR or AOR. It has been more than 14 days since the web form was submitted but I haven't received any response.

Can someone help/assist me, what should I do to get the latest status and details of my application. How long will it take to get AOR? Does anyone have a similar situation?
We have same situation. My application was received July 26 by IRCC and I haven’t received any response from them.

tubular35

Nov 12, 2019
Hi,

Hi, how can we check whether application was received by IRCC?

Dhangc

May 2, 2021
Hi,

Hi! Here is the link for July 2021 Spousal Sponsorship maybe you can share your timeline in spreadsheet.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/192sbvjd4vJsEWY_B7w5DgFKBmIPNYo6TjlVWAk-xxxA/edit#gid=1875380789