+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2021 - Inland Spousal Sponsorship

greatchris408

Dec 7, 2015
Same boat here. Submitted Feb 7th and still waiting for eCoPR :(
I have called them, and they said "wait another month or two". If I don't get it by Monday I will send a webform, but I doubt that will help.
Hi just wondering have you received ecopr yet? I submitted on 9th February and I am still waiting.....

muk5477

Star Member
Mar 19, 2016
Hi Guys, I am pretty new to this forum. I apply through my wife's sponsorship on July 7th, 2021. I recently got my pre-arrival letter. I have 2 questions:
1. How could I know whose eligibility passed that I got the pre-arrival letter on Feb 24th, did my sponsor eligibility pass or myself as an applicant? When I checked my GCKEY account, the eligibility section shows "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements." but the tracking system shows it is passed.

2. In the tracking system of my wife shows that "We received the information you sent us. We’ll review it and let you know if we need any other information from you." on Feb 28th while we never send any document after the submission.

I have already passed the medical and bimetric if that helps to answer my questions.
Thanks in advance.
I am on same boat

joe555

Star Member
Jan 4, 2022
Hi all I am updating my timeline.
Hi here is our timeline
Application received july 28
1st AOR with temporary number Aug 21
Medical request dec 14
( I linked my application to online using the file number and UCI in the medical letter. After I linkked it , it shows i passed medical. I think it is bcoz i did my medical 2 years before. Bio metrics is already done 2 years before )
But still no AOR yet.
Ps . My temporary application number and the application number in medical request form was same.
22 Jan - got the message for pre arrival services
22 jan - got the mail from pr confirmation portal to give the applicant details. ( replied same day )
23 jan - same email as reminder ( again replied )
24 jan - again reminder ( replied )
24 jan - PA approval
24 jan - apo aor approval
24 jan - permanent AOR
26 jan - received credentials for PR portal
27 jan - uploaded photo and address

now waiting for ecopr.
When you got mail from pr confirmation portal to send applicant details. Did they send thru email or post mail ? What do they ask ?
The day, I got pre arrival services letter on gc key
and the same day on my ECAS online services under PR application status it shows “we sent you a letter. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us”
I don’t know what that mail is about and if they meant email or post mail.

Sponsor application status says decision made but when I click it, it doesn’t tell the results ?

Help me if some one seen this on their ecas online services thank you!.

Last edited:

Mayaababu

Jul 9, 2019
When you got mail from pr confirmation portal to send applicant details. Did they send thru email or post mail ? What do they ask ?
The day, I got pre arrival services letter on gc key
and the same day on my ECAS online services under PR application status it shows “we sent you a letter. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us”
I don’t know what that mail is about and if they meant email or post mail.

Sponsor application status says decision made but when I click it, it doesn’t tell the results ?

Help me if some one seen this on their ecas online services thank you!.
I didn’t get anything via post. Everything was online.

joe555

Star Member
Jan 4, 2022
I have received $245 refund from Immigration and I’m not sure what is that for. Only refund I was expecting was 85$ as I paid biometrics twice and than I sent 255$ owp and I am not sure why they sent me $245 back ?
Did anyone experience this?

Mayaababu

Jul 9, 2019
I have received $245 refund from Immigration and I’m not sure what is that for. Only refund I was expecting was 85$ as I paid biometrics twice and than I sent 255$ owp and I am not sure why they sent me $245 back ?
Did anyone experience this?
Hi do you get any email regarding the refund? Because i paid my fee through my friend’s credit card. So is there any way i can know whether i received the refubd or not?

joe555

Star Member
Jan 4, 2022
Hi do you get any email regarding the refund? Because i paid my fee through my friend’s credit card. So is there any way i can know whether i received the refubd or not?
No email nothing just refund back to credit card and its weird amount and I cant think of anything, why they would refund me so randomly.