May 29, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
20-May-2021
AOR Received.
02-07-2021
AOR 2nd July 2021. Called IRCC in the last week of January.
VO Winnipeg, Criminality Pass, Security In progress. Rest not touched. Haven't called again but planning to on Monday. It's frustrating and mind boggling now that Nov'21 applicants have started to receive PPR

Hemmant Singh

Jan 8, 2022
VO Winnipeg, Criminality Pass, Security In progress. Rest not touched. Haven't called again but planning to on Monday. It's frustrating and mind boggling now that Nov'21 applicants have started to receive PPR
They are receiving GU not ppr and not all receiving the are picking files randomly

Even most of September and October haven't got yet

Reactions: Talha Zubair

li_daidouji28

Star Member
Dec 3, 2019
Category........
Other
Can't get through also to their hotline, been trying for two days but no chance. Sent an inquiry thru webform more than a month now, but no feedback as well.. :(

Talha Zubair

Star Member
May 29, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
20-May-2021
AOR Received.
02-07-2021
They are receiving GU not ppr and not all receiving the are picking files randomly

Even most of September and October haven't got yet
Oh! at least it lightens my heart. Not that I am jealous or envying anyone but it breaks my heart and crush all hopes and a punch in the guts. As most of our lives have been stuck from somewhere 3 years to 2 years with no sense of direction.

salesforcecanada

Star Member
May 10, 2021
What about Info Sharing? Was that complete? My Security was Not Started but Info Sharing was complete. My VO is also Winnipeg.

lekanoni

May 7, 2021
I got a response from Fraser's office yesterday that my file has been moved to CIO from Vancouver.

It was originally at CIO then moved to Accra => Winnipeg => Vancouver and now at CIO. I called on February 24 and Eligibility and Security were not yet started.

I'm trying to make sense of this new movement. What do you guys think? What could be the reason? Is it a good move?

Thank you.

Reactions: KarenJ

salesforcecanada

Star Member
May 10, 2021
I got a response from Fraser's office yesterday that my file has been moved to CIO from Vancouver.

It was originally at CIO then moved to Accra => Winnipeg => Vancouver and now at CIO. I called on February 24 and Eligibility and Security were not yet started.

I'm trying to make sense of this new movement. What do you guys think? What could be the reason? Is it a good move?

Thank you.
Looks like a positive sign since lot of PPRs have CIO as their VO.

KarenJ

Star Member
Oct 14, 2019

Thank you.
I also got a reply to my webform yesterday my file was also moved from Accra=Winnipeg to Vancouver with Eligibility and security not started. AOR April 27th 2021 OINP PNP OCT 15th 2020.

KarenJ

Star Member
Oct 14, 2019

Thank you.
I pray its a positive movement, its also possible mine was moved to CIO. what time did you receive the mail yesterday?