+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2021 AOR

Hemmant Singh

Jan 8, 2022
Mine was picked up on 11 Feb and the latest tracking update is:
"Your application, tracking ID No.xxxx has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office on 2022/02/16"

I've heard the total processing time takes about two weeks, but not sure about the delay..
For india two to Three weeks and thats minimum

md3612

Jun 11, 2019
can my parent collect passports from blue dart courier delivery guy or the applicants has to be available physically?

li_daidouji28

Star Member
Dec 3, 2019
Category........
Other
That should be enough for your case to be sent for extra checks. It really sounds like travel history plays a role in length security checks
Our travel is all in East Asia and once in Georgia/Armenia for tourism.
I really hope there's progress within this month...

Reactions: kavool

Alaa Afifah

Star Member
Jul 13, 2021
Hi, my AOR is 21st July, VO Montreal. I last talked to IRCC on 28th January and at that time I was told that my eligibility is in progress and security and criminality has not started. Since then I have not been able to connect with them. The agent also said that there is no update on my file. I have also never gotten any ghost updates. I just wanted to know your experience, do you know when your eligibility passed ? Has your eligibility status changed on your account?
I'm june 30, 2021 inland visa office montreal no movement at called them few days ago still only Creminality and info sharing in progress nothing else has started

Are you pnp or cec?