+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2021 AOR

Nikithadattatri

Jul 26, 2019
Visa rejection doesn't matter at all whether it is for Canada or any other country too
It will not delay or affect ur current application
The delay is due to the VO! Not because of the rejection.. but someone in the VO group told that the reason might be any of these for it to be transferred to this VO! All speculations. Like I said not a 100% sure!

Maddy05

Sep 28, 2021
Has anyone recieved their passports after stamping ? Or any Idea how long is it taking for them to send back the passports in India

Reactions: custom79

li_daidouji28

Star Member
Dec 3, 2019
Category........
Other
Ye I have ordered gcms from CBSA but not received yet. my visa office is CIO (Sydney), I guess the delay is more down to travel history
Hi,
May I know if CIO is processing your application? Is there any info in the gcms that they transfer your file to other VO?

custom79

Apr 15, 2021
Has anyone recieved their passports after stamping ? Or any Idea how long is it taking for them to send back the passports in India
Mine was picked up on 11 Feb and the latest tracking update is:
"Your application, tracking ID No.xxxx has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office on 2022/02/16"

I've heard the total processing time takes about two weeks, but not sure about the delay..

Last edited: