+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2021 AOR

netquire

Star Member
May 3, 2019
Hi everyone, my Aor is Sep 5, since many of you have started getting PPR’s, can you pls tell me if your Background Check changed from "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. " to "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check ", during any course of time.

My status did not change even after a recent ghost update, while some others have their updated, so just wanted to know if thats normal, or the change is necessary to denote Eligibility Passed. Please let me know.
Thanks

Ana_Laura_C

Star Member
Jan 30, 2022
Hi everyone, my Aor is Sep 5, since many of you have started getting PPR’s, can you pls tell me if your Background Check changed from "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. " to "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check ", during any course of time.

My status did not change even after a recent ghost update, while some others have their updated, so just wanted to know if thats normal, or the change is necessary to denote Eligibility Passed. Please let me know.
Thanks
Mine changed to "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. " after MEP and BIL, not sure about the exact date but it was way Before legibility passed.

Reactions: netquire

netquire

Star Member
May 3, 2019
Mine changed to "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. " after MEP and BIL, not sure about the exact date but it was way Before legibility passed.
So, did the message change to anything else may be after eligibility?

Ecstasy21

Dec 29, 2020
Same aor as mine but eligibility is passed only security was pending when I called IRCC last week.... hoping for some good news soon.
@pwnmann Hi , could you please tell, if you tried calling from India and how were you able to reach IRCC? I am from India and the call keeps dropping when dial 1-888-242-2100 from my Virtual skype number .
please let me know which number to dial and how to call IRCC from India?
Any efforts in guiding me in the right direction will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks !

Reactions: pwnmann

Mj0507

Feb 10, 2019
@pwnmann Hi , could you please tell, if you tried calling from India and how were you able to reach IRCC? I am from India and the call keeps dropping when dial 1-888-242-2100 from my Virtual skype number .

Thanks !
I paid for FongoWorld and was able to reach ircc. I couldn't connect to an agent due to "large volume of calls". For me skype and many others didnt work either. Textnow ate 5,99$ in a 1 minute call, so I won't recommend it

pwnmann

Star Member
Jun 17, 2013

Thanks !
Hi,
I have been calling them every week since 12 January..I used textnow app...the one available on playstore or appstore will not work...follow the following steps.
Steps to call:-
Link is in the discription of the video.
Choose email id to login not phone number.
Then use area code 647.
Or actually you can use any Canadian area code.
Choose a Canadian number from the options given.
IRCC number is 888 242 2100.
You have to share your location with the app.
Try calling them continuously at a stretch...after 2-3 times you will remember the sequence of digits to be pressed..so then don't wait for them to finish instructions..just press the required digits.... sometimes I got connected after 7-8 attempts but sometimes it could take 20-25 attempts...so keep trying...it will eventually get connected.
And this app is free.

Reactions: Ana_Laura_C

Navrao

Nov 23, 2021
Hi, May I know what is the photo requirement mentioned in PR email? What is the size and format and also what needs to be mentioned in back side

Blah!

Jul 29, 2021
I have doubt.

In the "Supplementary Identification Form" which we need to send with the VFS package, what is the "Date of Permanent Residence" that we need to mention ?

Is it the application filing date or the date on which we received the "ready for visa" email ??!!!