+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2021 AOR

Ana_Laura_C

Star Member
Jan 30, 2022
It states very clearly in the PPR "Ready for Visa" email that pictures mentioning the specific size and info writen on one of the back photo. Please include the pictures, they have to be recent as well taken within last 6 months.

Also, share with them the RPRF receipt. Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) for you and your accompanying spouse (if applicable). They are specifically asking for the copy of the payment receipt. Please do attach this document as well. Most times, this is generally paid as a part of the application.

I would also suggest to attach a word doc/letter mentioning the list of documents that you are sending in that package for their reference.

Hope this helps.
Where can I find the RPRF receipt?
I paid everything together when applying.

Reactions: hdcanada_10

Ana_Laura_C

Star Member
Jan 30, 2022
When you login to your Express Entry profile, you will find the proof of payment/receipt/letter/note of the application fee that you paid. You can attach that.
Thanks, I found it.
But it doesn't discriminate the fees paid together. Any problem with that?

Mikefemise

Star Member
Jul 18, 2021
When was
Hi,
I just received my CBSA notes.
Aor 23 July 2021
Status is same as told by IRCC over the phone.

I want to know what does it mean by application assignment due date ?
Eligibility passed
Security not started
Criminality not started
Medical passed
Info sharing complete

Application assessment due date 2022/02/19
Assigned by D0011
Assigned to RC-2710
when was it re-assigned to MVO?

Flicktrip

Feb 9, 2021
Hello everyone :) I have been reading this forum for the last 2 years and now want to write as well as I am currently in kind of a disturbing situation (I may be wrong, of course).

A bit of information:
COR: Ukraine
OINP
NOC: 2174

EE AOR: July 10th, 2021.
GU1: 6th January 2022.
GU2: 4th February 2022.
No RFV yet.

Although I have ordered the GCMS notes on 25th of December 2021, I still haven't received anything. Also, I am constantly trying to call an agent, but for now no luck (will continue trying).

What is bothering me as that I have seen lots of cases when people received second GU and the RFV the same day or the following one when I have no news after the second GU. Is this ok? Does anyone have a similar situation?
Hey Mate, I am AOR 1st May 2021 in Germany & so far medicals cleared, biometrics cleared but nothing else as of now. Hang tight. PPRs will come in the next couple of months

li_daidouji28

Star Member
Dec 3, 2019
Category........
Other
Hi guys,

I called IRCC two weeks back and got the following update:

Eligibility: Passed
Criminality: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete
Security: Not Started

Primary VO: SYDNEY
Secondary VO: Ottawa
AOR: July 11, 2021
COR: UAE
Hi,
Any progress?
I thought all middle east applicants are in London VO?..

Reactions: jaimy