+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2021 AOR

Ana_Laura_C

Star Member
Jan 30, 2022
Hey guys, not from July but pretty close, after may tries I was able to connect to an agent:

AOR: August 19th
Eligibility: Passed (01.02.22)
Security: Not Started
Criminality: Passed (01.02.22)
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: Completed

Visa office 1: CIO Sydney
Visa office 2: Ottawa

How long Security usually takes?
When should I expect PPR?
What primary and secondary VOs influence? Should I worry about any of these?

Blah!

Jul 29, 2021
I have a query.

The RFV email I have got, simply has subject mentioning "Ready For Visa".

Is this a legitimate email ? I mean the email I have received seems very random without any proper alignment to the contents that an official email generally has.

hdcanada_10

Star Member
Aug 4, 2020
I have a query.

The RFV email I have got, simply has subject mentioning "Ready For Visa".

Is this a legitimate email ? I mean the email I have received seems very random without any proper alignment to the contents that an official email generally has.
Lol I know what you mean. But it seems this is how they send PPRs now.

Reactions: Blah!

hdcanada_10

Star Member
Aug 4, 2020
A quick question for all those who have sent passport to VFS after receiving RFV mail:

What to upload in Passport Submission Letter (in PDF) slot on the VFS webform? I did not received anything as an attachment in the RFV mail. Do I have to save the email in PDF format and upload there?

Thanks in advance.
@legalfalcon Please help with my query, if you can. Am I correct to assume ~ save RFV mail as PDF and attach it on the VFS form? Thank you :)

Reactions: Ana_Laura_C

Blah!

Jul 29, 2021
@legalfalcon Please help with my query, if you can. Am I correct to assume ~ save RFV mail as PDF and attach it on the VFS form? Thank you :)
I have saved RFV email as PDF and uploaded it on the VFS's "Passport Submission Letter as sent by IRCC" slot.

Also what is the option that needs to be selected in the "Select Your Visa Category" ?? - Passport Submission for Permanent Resident Travel Document ?!!

dilou

Feb 10, 2022
Initially i was in New Zealand…. From last one month cor is canada. Updated with ircc as well but still no response.

people with august aor getting ppr
yess i see that i boring i check my mail 100000000 time i day nothing

Cyfa

Nov 7, 2019
Hi All, I just had another GU, called IRCC they said all background verification is passed including security...waiting for the final decision and next steps.. Can anyone tell me how many days I have to wait after security?

Reactions: Ana_Laura_C

dilou

Feb 10, 2022
Hi All, I just had another GU, called IRCC they said all background verification is passed including security...waiting for the final decision and next steps.. Can anyone tell me how many days I have to wait after security?
what your aor and vo