+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2021 AOR

iamawac99

Star Member
Nov 16, 2021
Hello guys. I need to know something. They said my primary VO is Montreal and secondary VO IS Sydney CIO. What does that mean. ? Which office is processing it. And how fast is this combination?

hdcanada_10

Star Member
Aug 4, 2020
A quick question for all those who have sent passport to VFS after receiving RFV mail:

What to upload in Passport Submission Letter (in PDF) slot on the VFS webform? I did not received anything as an attachment in the RFV mail. Do I have to save the email in PDF format and upload there?

Thanks in advance.

pwnmann

Star Member
Jun 17, 2013
Hello guys. I need to know something. They said my primary VO is Montreal and secondary VO IS Sydney CIO. What does that mean. ? Which office is processing it. And how fast is this combination?
Ypu have Same vo as mine. My aor is 23 July. Status is also same.... criminality and security not started yet.....
Keep in touch....are you in Montreal vo whatsapp group ?

Elle.ma

Jan 13, 2021
Hello everyone :) I have been reading this forum for the last 2 years and now want to write as well as I am currently in kind of a disturbing situation (I may be wrong, of course).

A bit of information:
COR: Ukraine
OINP
NOC: 2174

EE AOR: July 10th, 2021.
GU1: 6th January 2022.
GU2: 4th February 2022.
No RFV yet.

Although I have ordered the GCMS notes on 25th of December 2021, I still haven't received anything. Also, I am constantly trying to call an agent, but for now no luck (will continue trying).

What is bothering me as that I have seen lots of cases when people received second GU and the RFV the same day or the following one when I have no news after the second GU. Is this ok? Does anyone have a similar situation?
I have the same situation. AOR July 9th, 2021
GU 1: January 17th
GU 2: February 4th
Called IRCC - 2nd GU was about Info Sharing complete. Everything is passed, Security - not started yet.

pwnmann

Star Member
Jun 17, 2013
I have the same situation. AOR July 9th, 2021
GU 1: January 17th
GU 2: February 4th
Called IRCC - 2nd GU was about Info Sharing complete. Everything is passed, Security - not started yet.
My situation is similar...aor 23 July
Eligibility passed
Medical passed
Info sharing complete
Criminality not started
Security not started
Primary VO Montreal
Secondary vo Montreal
What is your vo ? And

When did you call to know your vo ?

Elle.ma

Jan 13, 2021