Medical - in progress
Criminality- in progress
Info sharing - not started

cor - canada

I dont know how ircc works. I have seen people with last week j

Mikefemise

Star Member
Jul 18, 2021
Hi guys. Just got an update after talking to an agent.
AOR: 18th July 2021
Eligibility: Passed
Criminality: Not started
Security: Not started
Medical: Expired. ( I knew that )
Info Sharing: Complete
how come you criminality is not passed? Did you not submit pcc or did you submit pcc late? Also maybe you should hurry up and do upfront medicals. What is your visa office?

iamawac99

Star Member
Nov 16, 2021
how come you criminality is not passed? Did you not submit pcc or did you submit pcc late? Also maybe you should hurry up and do upfront medicals. What is your visa office?
I forgot to ask about my visa office. I submitted PCC. Without that eligibility won’t be passed. They would reject it as incomplete. I am also considering doing upfront medicals soon. I am in London now for sometime. Just visiting. I am thinking is it wise to submit from London. As my COR is India.

Reactions: Mikefemise

Mikefemise

Star Member
Jul 18, 2021
I forgot to ask about my visa office. I submitted PCC. Without that eligibility won’t be passed. They would reject it as incomplete. I am also considering doing upfront medicals soon. I am in London now for sometime. Just visiting. I am thinking is it wise to submit from London. As my COR is India.
okay , it’s just that most people had criminality and medicals processed first before eligibility. which means security and criminality can be processed at the same time yeah? And yes do the upfront medicals and submit from London.

Jennyababy

Star Member
Mar 21, 2021
Guys

just got through an agent.
Aor - 07 july 2021
Biometrics - 16 November 2021

no update after that.

Today update

eligibility- not started
Security- not started
Medical - in progress
Criminality- in progress
Info sharing - not started

cor - canada

I dont know how ircc works. I have seen people with last week j
If your medical status is "In progress ". What was your Medical status on the portal as at Last year?
On your online Application what is your Medical shows?

I think those IRCC agents tend to give random and discretionary status.

iamawac99

Star Member
Nov 16, 2021
okay , it’s just that most people had criminality and medicals processed first before eligibility. which means security and criminality can be processed at the same time yeah? And yes do the upfront medicals and submit from London.
So you sure it won’t affect my application if I submit my medicals from UK?

Zdravko_SRB

Star Member
Jan 29, 2020
Online PNP inland applicant with 4 inland dep.
eAOR ................................................June 30, 2021
MEP, UCI and BIO updated....... Sep 14, 2021
no updates...

Got connected today by phone
Eligibility: not started
Criminality: passed
Background: in progress
Medicals: passed
Info sharing: complete
Security: not started
Primary visa office: Montreal

What do you think guys???
Thank you

parminder2021

Feb 17, 2021
Okay,
Do you have multiple applicants in your profile?
Because what I have observed from the immitracker (https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/pnp-outland-e-apr-tracker) is for the Indian COR profiles with multiple applicants in the profile have received PPR so far and might be their profiles are getting processed faster...
I feel IRCC processing pattern is a puzzle hard to understand or solve !

Not true. All of these cases have 1 applicant only.

Nationality: India, COR: India
https://myimmitracker.com/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/cases/case-102533

Nationality: India, COR: Spain
https://myimmitracker.com/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/cases/case-103577

Nationality: India, COR: India
https://myimmitracker.com/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/cases/case-95382

Also, if you filter cases on immitracker, between 2021-12-01 -2022-02-03, 19 Cases with 1 Applicants, 11 Cases with 2 Applicants, 5 Cases with 3 Applicants and 2 Cases with 3 Applicants were given PPR.

There is no pattern. My guess is that they have started picking up 2021 profiles to avoid document expiry, Almost all profiles with 2019 and 2020 would have expired medicals / PCC / Proof of Funds. IRCC can exempt them from submitting new documents but that could be risky and If they ask for more documents the processing times would increase. So they are processing new files just to avoid rework on files becasue of document expiry.

The random order could be because they redistributed files between visa offices.

Edit: I forgot to add COR fillter but even after adding the filter the result is almost same. All profiles are getting processed.