+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2021 AOR

Elle.ma

Jan 13, 2021
congrats.... still waiting for being connected.... not sure if the agent will tell me the details or not.
Thanks! Try to call when it's morning in Canada. I was trying to call for a few days, but only today I was able to talk to the agent. They'll tell you the information if your visa office is inside of Canada.

linyong929

Dec 3, 2021
Thanks! Try to call when it's morning in Canada. I was trying to call for a few days, but only today I was able to talk to the agent. They'll tell you the information if your visa office is inside of Canada.
finally got connected. the agent was nice. but he still asked if i am inside or outside canada. He told me that I have passed medical review and criminality. He does not have information on eligibility. I was way too behind guys.

Elle.ma

Jan 13, 2021
finally got connected. the agent was nice. but he still asked if i am inside or outside canada. He told me that I have passed medical review and criminality. He does not have information on eligibility. I was way too behind guys.
Oh, but did he tell you your visa office?

kool_d

Star Member
Nov 11, 2021
Anyone having NDVO as their visa office? Have you got any updates on your application?
Hey, NDVO here too. And, of course, I can understand your pain. No way to reach to them. Nobody will talk to you over phone, auto generated replies to emails and no reply to webform. Probably only the God can help us.

rr2021

Jun 14, 2021
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO
AOR Received.
11-07-2021
Med's Done....
17-11-2021
Thank you, I tried calling today and got a computerized response from them. but couldn't speak to a customer. It just said what was present in my application on IRCC website. will agents give much more information than that? If we talk to them.
Yes, you have to choose another option..I guess most probably it's '0' after you hear all the computerized info, just wait for sometime after listening to the recorded application status

salesforcecanada

Star Member
May 10, 2021
Hey, NDVO here too. And, of course, I can understand your pain. No way to reach to them. Nobody will talk to you over phone, auto generated replies to emails and no reply to webform. Probably only the God can help us.
I have ordered gcms notes last week. Let's see. Heard NDVO is quite slow.

rr2021

Jun 14, 2021
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO
AOR Received.
11-07-2021
Med's Done....
17-11-2021
Hi guys, did anyone else receive the PPR request? Anyone from 1st week of July? I am curious after @bluehorse received the request. Kindly share your updates if any

harsh_SINP

Star Member
Sep 17, 2020
After how much time biometrics gets updated in application? For eg I have booked an appointment on 25th January so after how much time it will be updated?
Generally it is immediate. Once you give your biometric in few hours you will see the details updated in the profile.