+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2021 AOR

suji2020

Sep 29, 2019
Hi All,

My FSW-OINP application AOR-25th July,2021.
COR-India

I received an update on my application that my medicals have been passed on 7th Dec,2021 but my biometric details were not updated and showed blank in my express entry profile.
Since I had got my biometric done in Jan 2020 and indicated the same while filling my PR application I was not prompted to pay the biometric fees as well.
I was aware that biometrics once done are valid for a period of 10 years. I had raised a webform as well regrading the same to IRCC on 16th Dec informing them once again of the fact that I have had my biometric done last year. It has been over 7 working days since my last update(wherein my medicals were shown as passed) and my biometric details are still not reflecting.

Please advice as to what to do ahead. Should I wait longer for them to update my previously done biometric details in my profile or pay the biometric fees freshly and get the biometrics done once again?

Is this normal or is unusual? How to proceed ahead with it?

Thanks in advance!

hdcanada_10

Star Member
Aug 4, 2020
Hi All,

COR-India

I received an update on my application that my medicals have been passed on 7th Dec,2021 but my biometric details were not updated and showed blank in my express entry profile.
Since I had got my biometric done in Jan 2020 and indicated the same while filling my PR application I was not prompted to pay the biometric fees as well.
I was aware that biometrics once done are valid for a period of 10 years. I had raised a webform as well regrading the same to IRCC on 16th Dec informing them once again of the fact that I have had my biometric done last year. It has been over 7 working days since my last update(wherein my medicals were shown as passed) and my biometric details are still not reflecting.

Please advice as to what to do ahead. Should I wait longer for them to update my previously done biometric details in my profile or pay the biometric fees freshly and get the biometrics done once again?

Thanks in advance!
If you have application/file number of your previous BIL then mention it in your next webform. You should wait for IRCC to take action which might happen after 2nd week of January. You don't have to give new biometrics.

Reactions: suji2020

bluehorse

Dec 1, 2017
USA
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO - Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-01-2021
AOR Received.
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
17-01-2022
LANDED..........
27-04-2022
Hi All,

COR-India

Thanks in advance!
If I were you, I would wait for IRCC to get back, as the information that Biometrics is already complete last year has been communicated

Reactions: suji2020

suji2020

Sep 29, 2019
If you have application/file number of your previous BIL then mention it in your next webform. You should wait for IRCC to take action which might happen after 2nd week of January. You don't have to give new biometrics.
Thank you! Yes,I have already mentioned my application and file no of my previous BIL in the last webform I sent to IRCC. I shall wait for a while as suggested.

abadhwar

Oct 28, 2021
hi Guys!! I have received update my Medical Passed and BIL request for my spouse and kid. The good thing is that taking Biometric is now changed, we need not to seek agents for booking. Its automatic now with AI. The date and time is automatically assigned by vfs, a great relief to all who was struggling for the bookings of Biometric.

bluehorse

Dec 1, 2017
USA
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO - Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-01-2021
AOR Received.
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
17-01-2022
LANDED..........
27-04-2022
hi Guys!! I have received update my Medical Passed and BIL request for my spouse and kid. The good thing is that taking Biometric is now changed, we need not to seek agents for booking. Its automatic now with AI. The date and time is automatically assigned by vfs, a great relief to all who was struggling for the bookings of Biometric.
Thats really a game changer and will stop middlemen from looting money ...

bluehorse

Dec 1, 2017
USA
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO - Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-01-2021
AOR Received.
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
17-01-2022
LANDED..........
27-04-2022
Did you apply for GCMS notes ?
From where did you get the updates about Viso Office, Eligibility, Criminality ???
I applied for GCMS notes but yet to receive it. However, I got to know about the updates like Eligibility, Criminality and VO by calling IRCC directly. They started giving updates starting from Dec 25, 2021.

Reactions: rr2021

sk_reddy

Feb 8, 2021
I applied for GCMS notes but yet to receive it. However, I got to know about the updates like Eligibility, Criminality and VO by calling IRCC directly. They started giving updates starting from Dec 25, 2021.
Thanks Buddy, for the information.

rr2021

Jun 14, 2021
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO
AOR Received.
11-07-2021
Med's Done....
17-11-2021
What's the latest update on your application?
Kindly share how can we contact IRCC from outside Canada?

sk_reddy

Feb 8, 2021
As you mentioned that you called IRCC directly, can you please provide the contact number for that.

bluehorse

Dec 1, 2017
USA
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO - Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-01-2021
AOR Received.
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
17-01-2022
LANDED..........
27-04-2022
Reactions: rr2021

bluehorse

Dec 1, 2017
USA
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO - Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-01-2021
AOR Received.
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
17-01-2022
LANDED..........
27-04-2022
What's the latest update on your application?
Kindly share how can we contact IRCC from outside Canada?
The latest updates of my application are in my signature.

Eligibility and Criminality Passed. Security not started.

You can contact IRCC from outside Canada by using any calling apps like TextNow.