+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2021 AOR

Nisha_PV

Sep 2, 2021
No need to be concerned. IF you cannot meet IRCC's timeline all you have to do is send a webform and seek an extension. Along with the web form also provide evidence to support the extension, such as no dates available and the copy of your appointment confirmation for 11.
Thank you so much, I have done the same. I also checked the the VFS office and they also confirmed expired BIL is not an issue for India as of now, as they also have received confirmation from high commission of Canada.

Reactions: legalfalcon

salesforcecanada

Star Member
May 10, 2021
Thank you so much, I have done the same. I also checked the the VFS office and they also confirmed expired BIL is not an issue for India as of now, as they also have received confirmation from high commission of Canada.
You can take agent help to book appointment. I did for VFS Delhi and got appointment for this week. Unfortunately, these agents are booking and selling appointments.

abadhwar

Oct 28, 2021
hi please help me.

My AOR is 22nd July,2021 I had submitted my upfront medical at the time of file submission.
I haven't received any update about medical and BIL.(checked email and profile both)
On 17th Jan 2022 medical would become 6 months old.

What should I do? Kindly suggest if anything I can do.

As per Immitracker they are currently passing medicals of 18th August2021

Last edited:

Maduka

Jul 1, 2021
hi please help me.

My AOR is 22nd July,2021 I had submitted my upfront medical at the time of file submission.
I haven't received any update about medical and BIL.(checked email and profile both)

May be you should contact IRCC via webform or call them. What do you think?

Witcher-SL

Dec 15, 2021
hi please help me.

Hi, I did my medical on 06 January 2021. My AOR was 04 Jul 2021 and the Medical was updated in the profile on 17 November 2021.

By the time of my AOR, my medical was good six months old :)

I guess you really don't have to worry about your medical.

Anyway you can seek for some expert ideas.

Thanks.

Maduka

Jul 1, 2021
As per immitracker MEP and BIL are currently in August 20, and May be more cos some people haven’t yet updated. I hope I get mine on or before Friday this week. AOR 26 August.

Mikefemise

Star Member
Jul 18, 2021
As per immitracker MEP and BIL are currently in August 20, and May be more cos some people haven’t yet updated. I hope I get mine on or before Friday this week. AOR 26 August.
I saw that august 24 AOR received bil and mep on WhatsApp group. So you should get your today or latest tomorrow.

Reactions: Maduka