+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2021 AOR

Nura20211125

Nov 24, 2021
What medical option can be chosen for upfront medical for EE AOR submission, if it only shows option for visitor, study or work

Joeyjo

May 21, 2021
It happens immediately after you give biometrics. For me, it took a minute ...
My status showed updated yesterday only to see it reverted to previous status of my action is required. I can see my biometric details however. Has anyone experienced this?

Last edited:

Divyaravindran

Star Member
Aug 17, 2019
My status showed updated yesterday only to see it reverted to previous status of my action is required. I can see my biometric details however. Has anyone experienced this?
I face the same issue. Gave biometrics on 7th December. Don't know what needs to be done

Nisha_PV

Sep 2, 2021
Hey Guys,

Anyone here from COR India. My BIL has to be submitted by or before 8th of Jan. But the earliest slot available in Bangalore (my city of residence) is 11th of Jan. I have booked my slot for 11th and raised a webform to IRCC intimating the same.
However, anyone here who faced the same issue and submitted their biometrics later than the deadline, and what happened to their profile, was the bometrics updated and still considered? What steps were taken ?

Any help would be great :) thanks in advance !

Regards,
Nisha

hdcanada_10

Star Member
Aug 4, 2020
Hey Guys,

Anyone here from COR India. My BIL has to be submitted by or before 8th of Jan. But the earliest slot available in Bangalore (my city of residence) is 11th of Jan. I have booked my slot for 11th and raised a webform to IRCC intimating the same.
However, anyone here who faced the same issue and submitted their biometrics later than the deadline, and what happened to their profile, was the bometrics updated and still considered? What steps were taken ?

Regards,
Nisha
Try rescheduling - you can give biometrics at any VFS centre in India. You may find a slot for an earlier date in Hyderabad or Kolkata.
Maybe @legalfalcon can shed some light on what to do if you can't submit Biometrics in time.

salesforcecanada

Star Member
May 10, 2021
Hey Guys,

Regards,
Nisha

Take agent help unfortunately or try another city. I got appointment of next week using an agent

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hey Guys,

Regards,
Nisha
No need to be concerned. IF you cannot meet IRCC's timeline all you have to do is send a webform and seek an extension. Along with the web form also provide evidence to support the extension, such as no dates available and the copy of your appointment confirmation for 11.

asetia5

Dec 10, 2021
Hi. Did everyone in July get their BILs? Or is someone still waiting? Mine is 31st July and I haven't received any updates so far.

Maduka

Jul 1, 2021
Hi. Did everyone in July get their BILs? Or is someone still waiting? Mine is 31st July and I haven't received any updates so far.
July 31st - AOR got MEP and BIL last week 7th as per immitracker.

Even August 1st to 12th - AOR, already got MEP and BIL around last week 8th to 9th.

You should check properly. still waiting for mine probably next week. Aug 26th AOR.

Maduka

Jul 1, 2021
For those who got MEP and BIL, I have a query?
Was there any changes in your EE profile? Please kindly share. Thanks