+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2021 AOR

jaimy

Star Member
Dec 8, 2019
Thanks , that makes my day
I know another case where he received his MEP and UCI changed on 17th November, but didn't get BIL. He got his BIL on 24th. The good part is that they have picked your file and started working on it. Now its just a matter of time to get the MEP/BIL. You will receive it soon.

May I know your COR?

Mou2020

Dec 1, 2020
I know another case where he received his MEP and UCI changed on 17th November, but didn't get BIL. He got his BIL on 24th. The good part is that they have picked your file and started working on it. Now its just a matter of time to get the MEP/BIL. You will receive it soon.

May I know your COR?
Morocco

Reactions: jaimy

iamawac99

Star Member
Nov 16, 2021

May I know your COR?
Hey bro. Can you tell me what’s going on with my application. Aor 18th July. I submitted with medicals that was valid till 2nd November. It was same medicals I used for my study visa earlier which was rejected. On 19th Nov I got update that said I passed my medicals. My biometrics got updated as well ( submitted during study application). Yesterday when I logged in I see my medical update is gone. Biometrics is still there. What does it mean. Medical extension can be for a few days.

jaimy

Star Member
Dec 8, 2019
Hey bro. Can you tell me what’s going on with my application. Aor 18th July. I submitted with medicals that was valid till 2nd November. It was same medicals I used for my study visa earlier which was rejected. On 19th Nov I got update that said I passed my medicals. My biometrics got updated as well ( submitted during study application). Yesterday when I logged in I see my medical update is gone. Biometrics is still there. What does it mean. Medical extension can be for a few days.
You may get a medical request, though am not sure. Wait for sometime and Contact IRCC or order GCMS notes later to get the correct info. This is my opinion only.

varsak243

Nov 28, 2020
Any PNP-Outland post July 21 candidate recieved any update on MEP/BIL/UCI number change?
Why IRCC has stopped issuing BIL post July 21?
Any idea when we can expect MEP/BIL updates?

abadhwar

Oct 28, 2021
Mine AOR is 22nd July. I am also waiting. Immi Tracker is showing last uddate of MEP/BIL for 21st July only.

Yogi_Ninama

Jun 7, 2020
EE FSW
PNP Inland
AOR August 28th 2021
Medical Passed October 26th 2021
No updates after that

Anyone in the same situation

ee_nougat

Star Member
Mar 9, 2021
EE FSW
PNP Inland
AOR August 28th 2021
Medical Passed October 26th 2021
No updates after that

Anyone in the same situation
I think a lot of us are in the same group. Medical passed in late October, got BIL soon afterwards, and the website shows the biometrics enrollment but also says that they're still waiting for biometrics, which indicates to me that an officer hasn't looked at my file recently.

Yogi_Ninama

Jun 7, 2020
I think a lot of us are in the same group. Medical passed in late October, got BIL soon afterwards, and the website shows the biometrics enrollment but also says that they're still waiting for biometrics, which indicates to me that an officer hasn't looked at my file recently.
Well mine says They do not need Biometrics. As I did that at the time of Work permit a year ago. Yes my background check and eligibility had started it says. I think that's common with all.

daniel_1

Aug 21, 2020
Well mine says They do not need Biometrics. As I did that at the time of Work permit a year ago. Yes my background check and eligibility had started it says. I think that's common with all.
Same as you. The background check started Oct, no updates since then