January 2022 - Eligibility, Criminality passed
February 2022 - Info Sharing complete
May 18 - remedical request
May 31 - remedical passed
July 2022 - security started
August 16 - GU
August 24 - PPR
VO Edmonton

I wish the best of luck to everyone who is still waiting!

Arami45

Jun 14, 2022
Hi All,

Any more updates? Looks like they've slowed down and now focusing on study permits. Has anyone received PPR lately?

ee_nougat

Star Member
Mar 9, 2021
Last-to-final update: PR cards "mailed" today, 28 September. Partner's application showed a ghost update on 26 September and was approved today. I confirmed the status of my application over the phone.

nehamishra

May 22, 2018
Hey,

I too got a letter "Information letter". Is it a PPR?
I am inland and my spouse is outland. Not sure what to do now?
Should he submit his passport to VAC?
Hey,
We have also received Information letter in cic account. This looks like PPR only to me. My spouse is PA (inland) and has already got his PR card. I am an outland dependent, can you please suggest what should I do now? Should I go to VAC directly to submit my passport for stamping, or choose two-way courier service. Please share what you did, I have been waiting for 2 years, finally received PPR but not sure how to proceed further.
Thanks.

anurag_miglani

Nov 8, 2022
Hey,
We have also received Information letter in cic account. This looks like PPR only to me. My spouse is PA (inland) and has already got his PR card. I am an outland dependent, can you please suggest what should I do now? Should I go to VAC directly to submit my passport for stamping, or choose two-way courier service. Please share what you did, I have been waiting for 2 years, finally received PPR but not sure how to proceed further.
Thanks.
That is totally upto you, you can either do a 2 way courier service, or choose the VAC center if it is not too far! Both the methods are safe and it depends 100% what you would like to do!

iman poyan

Jan 14, 2023
I'm also from Iran.
AOR: 31 July
VO: CIO Sydney
As per calls to IRCC, everything is passed except security which is not started.
Also, I had a request to send additional documents (CV & Military Records), which I submitted last week on 12 February.
Still waiting .....
پی ار شما اومد منم الان وضعیت شمارو دارم ؟ aor dec2021