+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2021 AOR

ee_nougat

Star Member
Mar 9, 2021
Ghost update today.

Status went to "We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you."

Medical exam went from "passed" to "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes."

Aug 19, 2022
Hi guys, I've been following this thread for a long time and it's time for me to provide an update. Just got a "Ready for visa" email. I assume this is the PPR.

My timeline:

COR: India
PNP (Ontario) request received: Feb 2021
PNP Approved: June 2021
EE (FSW) AOR: July 2021
BIL received: Nov 2021
Biometric completion: Dec 2021
Medical request: May 2022
Additional medical request: May 2022
Additional medical completion: Aug 2022
Ready for Visa email: Aug 2022

Question for people in India: How long does it usually take to get the passport back after submission?

Reactions: ee_nougat

ee_nougat

Star Member
Mar 9, 2021
Ghost update today.

Status went to "We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you."

Medical exam went from "passed" to "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes."
Another ghost update today. Looks like medicals got extended. Hopefully I'll hear something soon.

Arami45

Jun 14, 2022
Hi everyone, I need help please. I received a remedical request on 20th July and had 30 days to take the exam. Unfortunately we could not get an appointment until 16th Aug which was about 3 days before the 30day deadline. We did the test and asked the doctor to update result asap to IRCC. I also sent a webform on the same day attaching the info sheet to the webform.

I logged into my GCKey account today and the review of medical result status has changed from 'we have requested medicals...' to 'we did not receive the results of your required medical exam...'. Can someone please advise what to do here?

I am an outland applicant and I've heard outlands can't contact IRCC directly via phone, just webform which I submitted already the day we did the remedical exam. @legalfalcon and anyone else please help.

Slina

Jun 18, 2021
Hi everyone, I need help please. I received a remedical request on 20th July and had 30 days to take the exam. Unfortunately we could not get an appointment until 16th Aug which was about 3 days before the 30day deadline. We did the test and asked the doctor to update result asap to IRCC. I also sent a webform on the same day attaching the info sheet to the webform.

I logged into my GCKey account today and the review of medical result status has changed from 'we have requested medicals...' to 'we did not receive the results of your required medical exam...'. Can someone please advise what to do here?

I am an outland applicant and I've heard outlands can't contact IRCC directly via phone, just webform which I submitted already the day we did the remedical exam. @legalfalcon and anyone else please help.
Talk to your doctor to see when s/he uploaded your results and ask for the information sheet. If they haven't done it by the deadline then call IRCC.

Slina

Jun 18, 2021
Talk to your doctor to see when s/he uploaded your results and ask for the information sheet. If they haven't done it by the deadline then call IRCC.
My info sheet told the date when the results were uploaded which was one week after I did the remedicals not the date I actually did them.

Arami45

Jun 14, 2022
Thank you. Is there a number for IRCC? When I called the doctor, they said they had submitted it yesterday the 19th which was basically the last day. Please share a number I can contact IRCC on from outlands..thanks

Arami45

Jun 14, 2022
My info sheet told the date when the results were uploaded which was one week after I did the remedicals not the date I actually did them.
So does this mean IRCC will look at date of submission not the date the test was taken? This is worrying for me.

Slina

Jun 18, 2021
So does this mean IRCC will look at date of submission not the date the test was taken? This is worrying for me.
For me it was the date my medicals were updated, info sheet said 22 June and my portal says "your medicals passed on June 22", meanwhile I had my test on June 14.

Slina

Jun 18, 2021
For me it was the date my medicals were updated, info sheet said 22 June and my portal says "your medicals passed on June 22", meanwhile I had my test on June 14.
Precise lingo in my info sheet under health case status says "the health case was submitted to IRCC on June 22", hope this helps!