+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2021 AOR

Balraj2021

Aug 1, 2021
My medicals are valid until sometime in October (that's what my GCMS notes say anyway).

I'm PNP-Inland, which appears to be pretty low in priority, so my experience is probably not universal, considering how many July AORs have gotten PPR on the tracker...
i guess they say pnp express entry is their priority this year, not sure inland or outland .. did u also get similar comment in your gcms notes ? Its exactly is “assistant please send RFV”

ee_nougat

Star Member
Mar 9, 2021
i guess they say pnp express entry is their priority this year, not sure inland or outland .. did u also get similar comment in your gcms notes ? Its exactly is “assistant please send RFV”
Well, do your GCMS notes indicate that the officer approved your application? It's probably a note to remind someone to get your case moving :)

When I called IRCC two weeks ago the agent said they would send a note asking them to get back to me asap but as you know IRCC has their own pace

Balraj2021

Aug 1, 2021
Well, do you GCMS notes indicate that the officer approved your application? It's probably a note to remind someone to get your case moving :)

When I called IRCC two weeks ago the agent said they would send a note asking them to get back to me asap but as you know IRCC has their own pace
Yes it was actually approved on 3rd may, they say now its at a stage to send RFV,

And u may try calling them again .. i saw a person got response in 4-5hours after sending a note to agent .. two weeks is still too much

ee_nougat

Star Member
Mar 9, 2021
Yes it was actually approved on 3rd may, they say now its at a stage to send RFV,

And u may try calling them again .. i saw a person got response in 4-5hours after sending a note to agent .. two weeks is still too much
I'll wait for my MP to get back to me, but thank you for letting me know!

Reactions: Balraj2021

Arami45

Jun 14, 2022
So amazing to come back and see more PPR's received. Congrats to everyone who received theirs.

I got an ADR for police certificates for countries we lived in over 15years ago and initial instructions i believe said 10years. So was surprised to get request for those. Anyways I went ahead to get them and submitted them yesterday via Web form and also uploaded documents on my profile and got a mail today confirming receipt.

I also got a request to do a medical. But it doesn't say remedial request. Does it usually say remedial or just normal medical request letter? My upfront medical was passed in Nov 2021 but expired in June 2022, and it changed on my profile and went from medical passed to we will inform you if you need a medical. So now I've just received a letter to take medical within 30days.

Just thought to share my update that suddenly I've seen movement from Ircc after being quiet for so long.

Aor 8th July 2021, outland applicant and I have no clue where my VO is. I applied for GCMS notes in June but yet to get any response from that.

Reactions: Mrs nabeel

himanshu1485

Jun 27, 2012
My PPR Timeline

SINP NOI 15th Sept 2020
NOC 2174
SINP Application submission: 29th Oct 2020
SINP Nomination: 23rd April 2021
ITA: 28th April 2021
AOR: 22nd July 2021
Medical Passed: 6th Dec 2021
BIL: 6th Dec 2021
Biometrics Updated: 14th Dec 2021
PPR: 10th Feb 2022
Pri VO: CIO Sydney NS
Sec VO: CPC Ottawa
COR: India
Hi,
Your file is paper based or express entry?

Divyaravindran

Star Member
Aug 17, 2019
Guys please help

had send an email to CIO to check the status of my application. They have replied that the RFV was already sent on 22-July-2022 from new delhi office. There is no update in my profile neither have I received any mail. What shall i do in this case, I am so worried.

Mrs nabeel

Jul 22, 2022
Guys please help

had send an email to CIO to check the status of my application. They have replied that the RFV was already sent on 22-July-2022 from new delhi office. There is no update in my profile neither have I received any mail. What shall i do in this case, I am so worried.
What is RFV?