+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2021 AOR

Slina

Jun 18, 2021
My AOR IS 17 JULY 2021
my VO is nova scotia
Did my re medical on 8th june 2022
I have heard thy r very lazy..hope for the best
Mine too seems to be stuck in Nova Scotia since January (just got a reply from a webform I raised)….I read all these forums that they’re absolutely the worst so I guess it’s safe to say fuck Canada and time to continue life happily ever after somewhere else where they appreciate immigrants more.

Mrs nabeel

Jul 22, 2022
Mine too seems to be stuck in Nova Scotia since January (just got a reply from a webform I raised)….I read all these forums that they’re absolutely the worst so I guess it’s safe to say fuck Canada and time to continue life happily ever after somewhere else where they appreciate immigrants more.
Any process to change the VO?

Mrs nabeel

Jul 22, 2022
By the way what is ur AOR? For which province?mine is new burnswick

Balraj2021

Aug 1, 2021
Hello .. anyone received such comment in Gcms notes “assistant please send RFV”

how long it can take after that to get ppr?

Balraj2021

Aug 1, 2021
Hello , has anyone received such comment in Gcms notes “assistant please send RFV”

how long it can take after that to get ppr?

ee_nougat

Star Member
Mar 9, 2021
Omg .. u scared me so much saying this
I was hoping to get ppr soon or a remedical .. did u get remed ? Is ur still valid ?
My medicals are valid until sometime in October (that's what my GCMS notes say anyway).

I'm PNP-Inland, which appears to be pretty low in priority, so my experience is probably not universal, considering how many July AORs have gotten PPR on the tracker...

Last edited:
Reactions: Balraj2021