+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2021 AOR

Balraj2021

Aug 1, 2021
Hello Guys, i called IRCC and got to know that my background check was marked completed on 25 April, but i still have not received PPR, any thoughts what is keeping them from sending passport request or what is happening in my file .. they said just wait for communication..

Balraj2021

Aug 1, 2021
How long does it take to receive PPR after ghost Update ? Any suggestions ?
Till now I've received 3 ghost updates. (January (1) & April (2))
Any suggestions would be helpful !!
Hey what date did u receive the last ghost update before getting PPR on may10??
i got last update on. 24 april but still waiting for PPR

gaonkar.roshan

Jun 20, 2020
Dear All,

We have received RFV mail last week.

I have following query -

My wife (Primary Applicant) and kids stays in India; whereas I am working in Qatar. So is it possible to submit my Passport at VFS Qatar? (I have done my Biometrics through Qatar vfs only) and rest of the 3 family members in India (as they are residing in India)

Thanks in advance
Regards
Roshan

m2can

Jun 4, 2019
Ok so...

July 24th 2021 AOR
Medical pass somewhere in Dec21
Biometrics submitted Jan 22
I got ADRs for new PCC and POFs on 10 April
Got to submitting them by approx May 15th, 4 days later got a remedical.

Just completed the medicals today. (Didn't see where to upload but somewhere on the site it says you don't need to if you've taken the print and given the ime form at the time of medical which I did... Anyone can help me please if its otherwise)

They are asking for everything one by one again with no end in sight. Really hope get the PPR soon.

Insights anyone, esp someone with similar experiences???

m2can

Jun 4, 2019
Ok so...

July 24th 2021 AOR

Just completed the medicals today. (Didn't see where to upload but somewhere on the site it says you don't need to if you've taken the print and given the ime form at the time of medical which I did... Anyone can help me please if its otherwise)

They are asking for everything one by one again with no end in sight. Really hope get the PPR soon.

Ok sorry 26th July i guess :0

salesforcecanada

Star Member
May 10, 2021
Ok so...

July 24th 2021 AOR

Atleast there is some movement on your file. I am still waiting for any ADR or remedical request. What is your VO?

kool_d

Star Member
Nov 11, 2021
Ok so...

July 24th 2021 AOR

Was your criminality passed earlier? Moreover, your medical is still valid. How can they ask for remedicals? It's insane.

m2can

Jun 4, 2019
Was your criminality passed earlier? Moreover, your medical is still valid. How can they ask for remedicals? It's insane.
Don't think so but can't know for sure.

My medical was in July 2021 just days before my AOR. It was passed in December