+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2021 AOR

Omid2020

Jul 11, 2021
BTW, I doubt lengthy security check is solely related to CoR, I know another Iranian from July 2021 who got his ready for visa email last week.
Wow, this is awesome!!
I haven't heard anyone from Iran from July 2021 who's got ppr email.
What was his/her timeline?
Did he/she has any additional requests?

li_daidouji28

Star Member
Dec 3, 2019
Category........
Other
I lost 10 days. I have 20 more days to send my passport. I don't think I have to reply to the email.

The email says.

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, your permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform our Centralized Intake Office office immediately via the IRCC Web Form: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp with details concerning your situation.

STEP 1: Change in Circumstances:

STEP 2: Passport Requirements – Determine if you need to submit your passport(s)

STEP 3: PREPARE YOUR DOCUMENTS

You must submit together:

1. One copy of this letter.
2. Passport(s) OR photocopy(ies) of passport(s), as explained in Step 2.
3. Two (2) photos of yourself and of each accompanying family member. Photos MUST meet the precise specifications found in the link below or in Appendix A at the end of this letter. If you submit photos that do not meet the exact specifications, your package will be returned to you. www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf
4. If not yet paid, Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) for you and your accompanying spouse (if applicable). We strongly encourage you to pay your fees online and provide a copy of the receipt. To pay your fees online, click here: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do.
5. The height and eye colour (for both eyes) for the Principal Applicant and all of his accompanying dependants

All required documents must be submitted in one single package.

A) To submit your package while overseas:

Please submit your package to the nearest Visa Application Centre along with the VAC Passport Transmission fee.

For Passport Transmission instructions and fee details, please visit:

https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/

We are looking forward to receiving your package within 30 days to conclude your application for permanent residence in Canada.

Btw, what is the subject of the email?

babychus2

Feb 18, 2022
Hey guys. Hope you guys are doing well. I received GCMS note today, and I find some updates. Before, only my eligibility and medical was passed, but this time, I see eligibility passed-candidate, Other Req complete-candiate, and criminality In-Progress. I'm happy to see some updates and they are actually working on my application.

What does "passed-candidate" imply? I'm asking because it was just "passed" last time. Hope it's a good sign for my immigration.

kavool

May 16, 2021
Wow, this is awesome!!
I haven't heard anyone from Iran from July 2021 who's got ppr email.
What was his/her timeline?
Did he/she has any additional requests?
Hi Omid jan, This is Kaveh from OINP if you remember. His AoR was 18 July and he received ADR similar to yours two weeks ago and last week he had his ppr. Me, I have not received my second GU yet and I dont know why.

li_daidouji28

Star Member
Dec 3, 2019
Category........
Other
Hey guys. Hope you guys are doing well. I received GCMS note today, and I find some updates. Before, only my eligibility and medical was passed, but this time, I see eligibility passed-candidate, Other Req complete-candiate, and criminality In-Progress. I'm happy to see some updates and they are actually working on my application.

What does "passed-candidate" imply? I'm asking because it was just "passed" last time. Hope it's a good sign for my immigration.
Hi,
May I know your AOR, COR and VO?

It means your application has progress since then...

babychus2

Feb 18, 2022
My AOR is July 30 and VO is Ottawa. I know it means my application has progressed since then. But my question is if you know the differences between passed and passed-candidate. Is there any reason why "candidate" is put beside?

Reactions: li_daidouji28

kavool

May 16, 2021
Hi,
May I know your AOR, COR and VO?

It means your application has progress since then...
you mean your eligibility has gone from passed to passed-candidate or vice-versa? passed-candidate is the first step in eligibility check and it means your eligibility is not reviewed yet. while passed, means an officer has checked all your submitted documents and has approved your eligibility. I assume this new gcms note that you have received recently was generated a while ago.

babychus2

Feb 18, 2022
You are correct. My eligibility has changed from passed to passed-candidate. I received my first note back in December and I got new one today.

kavool

May 16, 2021
You are correct. My eligibility has changed from passed to passed-candidate. I received my first note back in December and I got new one today.
could you see the officers and case analysts notes regarding your eligibility on your gcms?

li_daidouji28

Star Member
Dec 3, 2019
Category........
Other
Hi Omid jan, This is Kaveh from OINP if you remember. His AoR was 18 July and he received ADR similar to yours two weeks ago and last week he had his ppr. Me, I have not received my second GU yet and I dont know why.
His VO is Sydney also?