+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2021 AOR

salesforcecanada

Star Member
May 10, 2021
I have receive a request to pay Biometrics fees yesterday. I went to Canada in 2017 on work visa so my old Biometrics should be valid. I have paid the fees.

1. How much time it takes to get BIL?
2. How are you guys booking appointments? I do not see any slot available.

I am based out of Delhi.

Mikefemise

Star Member
Jul 18, 2021
I have receive a request to pay Biometrics fees yesterday. I went to Canada in 2017 on work visa so my old Biometrics should be valid. I have paid the fees.

I am based out of Delhi.
that is strange, have Ircc updated your UCI to your old one?

Last edited:

salesforcecanada

Star Member
May 10, 2021
that is strange, have Ircc updated your UCI to your old one?
Yes I see they have updated my UCI to old one but don't know why asked me to give biometrics again. I have not received the letter yet though i have paid fees yesterday. How much time that takes? They mentioned within 24 hours.

Mikefemise

Star Member
Jul 18, 2021
Yes I see they have updated my UCI to old one but don't know why asked me to give biometrics again. I have not received the letter yet though i have paid fees yesterday. How much time that takes? They mentioned within 24 hours.
Okay they will probably send it to you soon. Did you revert the receipt to them via webform?

Skarry

Aug 20, 2021

I am based out of Delhi.
ur AOR with exact date?