+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2021 AOR

anubr

Star Member
Jun 6, 2021
Got my Medicals cleared and BIL on Nov 16th. But i could not find any appointments for biometrics.
we have to give in 30 days but the earliest appointment i see in Jan. can any one direct me what to do now.
Hey same here. No appointments available before the expiry date. I got an appointment late in Dec. Any idea what needs to be done

pwnmann

Star Member
Jun 17, 2013
Hey guys I received my BIL. But no appointments are available for the expiry date mentioned. They have asked to submit by 18th Dec but appointment is available only after that. What do i do? I am PNP outland
Your AOR please ?

hdcanada_10

Star Member
Aug 4, 2020
Hey guys I received my BIL. But no appointments are available for the expiry date mentioned. They have asked to submit by 18th Dec but appointment is available only after that. What do i do? I am PNP outland
You should book the first available slot and send the information via webform to IRCC.

anubr

Star Member
Jun 6, 2021
You should book the first available slot and send the information via webform to IRCC.
Yeah I have done that for now. Post booking an appointment how do I check for new slots opening up? The site does not allow to look for new appointments

md3612

Jun 11, 2019
Hey same here. No appointments available before the expiry date. I got an appointment late in Dec. Any idea what needs to be done
i booked the first available appointment in Jan. trying to reschedule if there are any early appointments.