+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 2020 - Spousal Sponsorship Application (Inland + Outland)

JaykumarM

Jun 13, 2020
Hello All,

I have submitted Outland Spousal PR Application this week. It is delivered to case processing center in Nova Scotia today. Let's hope for the best.

I am a PR of Canada and my wife is Indian Citizen. Not sure how long it will take to process everything in this COVID-19 situation.

Put your thoughts, updates, concerns here in this thread if you have applied for Spousal Sponsorship in July 2020.

Thanks You. Wish you all the Best.

Reactions: Naho zaya

GodBlessUsAll

Star Member
Jul 22, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello people,

I am looking to file PR for my wife. She is currently in India and I am in Canada. I wanted to know if anyone here could help me:

1.Address where package would be send
2.Amount of the draft attached with it
3.In what name draft would be issued

Thank you in advance ☺

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello people,

I am looking to file PR for my wife. She is currently in India and I am in Canada. I wanted to know if anyone here could help me:

Thank you in advance ☺
All this is in the application package. Have you filled it out yet and looked at the instructions. Would suggest paying via credit card.

GodBlessUsAll

Star Member
Jul 22, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
All this is in the application package. Have you filled it out yet and looked at the instructions. Would suggest paying via credit card.

Thank you for your response. How can I make the payment through credit card ? Yes, I have filled out the package.

avarics

Star Member
Sep 6, 2018
I also applied in July as Inland Spouse application. The IRCC customer care indicated that just to get your application number it will take 6-7 months.

GodBlessUsAll

Star Member
Jul 22, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello people,

4: or how can I make the payment through draft

Thank you in advance ☺

GodBlessUsAll

Star Member
Jul 22, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Are we supposed to provide copy of expired passport as well or only existing passport . I am applying for my wife who is currently residing in india and I am in Canada already. And are we supposed to provide all pages of passport or only front and back ?

GodBlessUsAll

Star Member
Jul 22, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Are we supposed to send pcc along with the file or it needs to be done after aor ?

GodBlessUsAll

Star Member
Jul 22, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can I use photocopy of pcc instead or original as there is no postal service between India and Canada currently.

Stephie@31

Aug 26, 2019
Hello guys! Is it possible to start an Outland spousal sponsorship application and then switch it to inland once the principal applicant is in Canada?
Still waiting for medical request.