+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

gabyriady

May 30, 2020
Hello everyone I just received the pre-arrival today, any idea whats next and how long is it going to take to hear back from them again, with regards to the email I recived 3 months ago saying my file sent to the Family reunification department in london visa office and the pre-arrival that i received today was from Kyiv Visa office
Any thoughts ??
thanks

Anmolr236

Star Member
Jun 30, 2021
Hello everyone I just received the pre-arrival today, any idea whats next and how long is it going to take to hear back from them again, with regards to the email I recived 3 months ago saying my file sent to the Family reunification department in london visa office and the pre-arrival that i received today was from Kyiv Visa office
Any thoughts ??
thanks
Is kyiv visa office is your local visa office?
Becoz my file also transfer beijing to local visa office.and i got pre arrival in march since then no update

Garry@13

Feb 25, 2021
Hi guys,
I got message in my secure account to submit a document IMM5532 from IRCC but there is no upload button to upload a document.
Could you guys please help me with this, I only have 20 more days to submit a document.

thanktou

pat40

Jan 21, 2020
Hi guys,
I got message in my secure account to submit a document IMM5532 from IRCC but there is no upload button to upload a document.
Could you guys please help me with this, I only have 20 more days to submit a document.

thanktou
Login to your Gckey account and go to check full application status > view submitted application or upload documents . If the upload section is not there then refresh that page 10-15 times then you can see upload button. This is a system glitch i think. If upload button still not appear than upload via webform.

Garry@13

Feb 25, 2021
Login to your Gckey account and go to check full application status > view submitted application or upload documents . If the upload section is not there then refresh that page 10-15 times then you can see upload button. This is a system glitch i think. If upload button still not appear than upload via webform.
I tried everything. Nothing happened

pat40

Jan 21, 2020
Last email I got was in January. My file moved to Visa Office Ottawa. I submit WebForm on July-26, still waiting.
No problem then. Just wait for reply of webform and call the IRCC to check they have forwarded documents to the VO.

gabyriady

May 30, 2020
Is kyiv visa office is your local visa office?
Becoz my file also transfer beijing to local visa office.and i got pre arrival in march since then no update
no its not my local visa office and if it was really transfered it will be the second transfer, and regarding your case I have a friend who applied from Hongkong but the file was delayed because she had a problem with her police certificate

Anmolr236

Star Member
Jun 30, 2021
no its not my local visa office and if it was really transfered it will be the second transfer, and regarding your case I have a friend who applied from Hongkong but the file was delayed because she had a problem with her police certificate
No but i didn't had any problem in my file because i also got decision made in march

Aniavi

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
Anyone else facing issue submitting webform? I have been unable to submit webform for over a week now and keep getting failure sending email message. Appreciate if anyone can provide any workaround

Anmolr236

Star Member
Jun 30, 2021
Anyone else facing issue submitting webform? I have been unable to submit webform for over a week now and keep getting failure sending email message. Appreciate if anyone can provide any workaround
Yaa i also face issue with web form