+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

Dimilitantey

May 6, 2021
Hi there all, since I am a July applicant just thought it best to communicate my inquiries here. Its about the COPR, I haven't yet gotten to that stage but;
1. Is it expected in the Outland Spousal processing?
2. I know inland applicants do receive it via email. Is it sent via email or by post mail for Outland applicants to?
3. I am a bit worried because I have relocated twice already during the process. Is it a must to keep updating on the address? I feel updates would only keep them delaying a file. But I might be wrong.

Thanks in advance and would appreciate it a lot to get a response. So I take precautions before the time is due.

Syan24

Apr 15, 2019
Oh ok. I think everyone from Ottawa is in same boat. Have you contacted MP? I saw posts from someone in March thread. MP told them that time of PPR after DM can be 2 weeks to 2 years. How insane is that?
I don’t think it can take 2 years because once you got dm your visa valid for 10 months as i saw in my gcms notes i have my copr validity given and I think they have to issue visa before that daye

Reactions: Pink567

Pink567

Oct 22, 2020
I don’t think it can take 2 years because once you got dm your visa valid for 10 months as i saw in my gcms notes i have my copr validity given and I think they have to issue visa before that daye
Oh okay. That’s a relief. I will tell my friend to order gcms notes.