+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

Pink567

Oct 22, 2020
Mine file status change from in process to decision made from 19th of march and also get pre arrival mail but no update till now.or i complete 1 year on 31st july so hope we got good news in this month .
My friend will also complete one year on 30th July. I really hope that everyone gets good news soon

Reactions: Anmolr236

Syan24

Apr 15, 2019
Oh ok. I think everyone from Ottawa is in same boat. Have you contacted MP? I saw posts from someone in March thread. MP told them that time of PPR after DM can be 2 weeks to 2 years. How insane is that?
No I didn’t contact my mp , I think it is because of travel ban as soon as flights from India will start they will start the ppr and on the other hand india vfs was closed they just opened and hopefully we will get hood news soon because only Indian applicants not getting ppr

Reactions: Pink567

Pink567

Oct 22, 2020
No I didn’t contact my mp , I think it is because of travel ban as soon as flights from India will start they will start the ppr and on the other hand india vfs was closed they just opened and hopefully we will get hood news soon because only Indian applicants not getting ppr
Yeah. I hope that too.

Pink567

Oct 22, 2020
Hey, whenever you get PPR, please update it here. I would be grateful for it.