+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

byee

May 25, 2020
After you take a medical exam, the doctor sends IRCC your result directly so you don't need to do anything.
After the doctor sends IRCC, your status will change on GCKEY and ECAS.
Usually it takes about 14 business days after Medical Exam of course it depends on the hospital.
Thanks. Does it matter where the exam took place? Mine is in Australia. Thanks again.

jckp

Mar 19, 2021
Thanks. Does it matter where the exam took place? Mine is in Australia. Thanks again.
It doesn't matter which country is. The medical exam must be done by a doctor from the IRCC list.
I think you chose and went to a hospital which is on the list didn't you?

Salassad91

Nov 12, 2017
Hi my brother sent out his papers for outland spousal sponsorship for his wife in Kuwait in July 2020 but he still didn't get any response from them. Not even a file number. He only got a confirmation from Canada post that the mail was delivered. I think his papers are lost. How should he get check?

lovemydoggie

Star Member
Apr 29, 2020
hi guys any idea how long does it take to receive PPR after Pre-A?
I heard that it can take from a couple weeks to a couple months. I know the last batch (Ottawa VO) of PPR was sent out on March 19th. Fingers crossed for all of us. It’s so hard waiting.

Babydoll2305

Star Member
Jul 8, 2018
hello guys, who's here have their application in london visa office??
Hi. My application is in LVO. I got AOR2 on 9th April. My application was received in Sydney NS on 28th July 2020. Got AOR1 on 5th January. BIL on 1st February. SA 2nd February. MR 16th March. Now just waiting for DM.