+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

sqa12.kiran

Dec 29, 2020
Hi All,

can anyone give the exact options to talk to the agent, when we dail -1888-242-2100.
I am unable to get hold of anyone.

thank you.

Toniato

Mar 19, 2021
Hi Everyone,

I submitted my application in July 2020. Got AOR in Jan 2021. I haven't received any update since then. No Medical request / biometric request. The status is still 'In process'. Anyone in same boat?
Hi me too submitted in July got AOR and sponsor approval in January they said my file is transferred to Accra visa office but no update since January a bit worried.

Reactions: micomics

hirasalam

Jul 10, 2017
Hello,

first of all congratulations to everyone who received PPR, you guys give me hope !

My file was received on July 16th 2020 and I got AOR1 on 8th Jan 2021, absolute silence ever since... I haven't even received SA / BIL /Med Req yet.. so 3 months since AOR1 , is anyone else in same boat? I ordered GCMS notes last month, should be getting them soon, and called IRCC last month as well, agent told me delays due to covid nothing particular about my app...

Reactions: micomics

Aniavi

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
Hello,

first of all congratulations to everyone who received PPR, you guys give me hope !

My file was received on July 16th 2020 and I got AOR1 on 8th Jan 2021, absolute silence ever since... I haven't even received SA / BIL /Med Req yet.. so 3 months since AOR1 , is anyone else in same boat? I ordered GCMS notes last month, should be getting them soon, and called IRCC last month as well, agent told me delays due to covid nothing particular about my app...
probably a social assistance check. A request might have been sent to the province and that might be holding up the sponsor eligibility decision. call ircc and ask if there is an officer note on social assistance check.

micomics

Apr 5, 2019
Hi me too submitted in July got AOR and sponsor approval in January they said my file is transferred to Accra visa office but no update since January a bit worried.
Me three, Aor Dec 23 and no update till now.. Still in Sponsor Eligibility Check. like WTF. I didn't get any social assistance. this should be an easy check for them

micomics

Apr 5, 2019
Hello,

Please update us with your GCMS notes. I'm thinking of doing the same, but I think there won't be much info in the gcms since we are still in the very early part of the process.

tiwana2555

Star Member
Nov 7, 2017
I got sponsorship approval on 19 Feb 2021 ( File received 22 July 2020 )

Medicals passed on 14 Feb
Bio Passed on 4 feb

Nothing after that

File haven't transferred to any VO yet

Any idea what's happening, why such delay because everything is done since 50 days

I have seen people file transferred in 2 to 7 days after SA

Sweths

Jan 8, 2021
India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
13th July 2020
AOR Received.
Dec 17th 2020
File Transfer...
NDVO
Med's Request
Jan 14th 2021
Med's Done....
Jan 18th 2021
Hi All,

Two weeks ago I spoke to IRCC agent and confirmed my file has been moved to Beijing office.
Last night they informed file is now at NDVO office and that's how the procedure is right now.
App received at NDVO: March 8th
Ecas status App received: March 2nd

No update after that. Anyone on the same boat like me ?

Sweths

Jan 8, 2021
India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
13th July 2020
AOR Received.
Dec 17th 2020
File Transfer...
NDVO
Med's Request
Jan 14th 2021
Med's Done....
Jan 18th 2021

Bio Passed on 4 feb

Nothing after that

Any idea what's happening, why such delay because everything is done since 50 days

It took more than a month for me to receive the App received status on ECAS. Patience is the only mantra. You will see the update soon.

sqa12.kiran

Dec 29, 2020
Has any one ordered GCMS notes,
GCMS notes for Sponsorship application has information like below :
Type: Eligibility -FC Sponsorship
Secondary office New Delhi.

if any got GCMS notes and has any idea about this : Status: referred for Secondary Review,

please reply.

thank you.

Prabhjot_Kaur

Feb 18, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
Hello,

Hello
My app was received 9on August 25, 2020 and AOR1 on Feb. 18, 2021 but nothing after that. I called IRCC agent yesterday and he mentioned nothing to worry only delays due to COVID and asked him if there is any note regarding social assistance check on file he said no.
Hope to hear something soon.

jckp

Mar 19, 2021

Bio Passed on 4 feb

Nothing after that

Are you already in Canada? Then you can ask IRCC via call.
In my case, after Medical and Bio passed there's no update on my ECAS so I called IRCC and agent told me my file already was transferred to Beijing VO(without AOR2 or ECAS update)

jckp

Mar 19, 2021
Hi All,

Two weeks ago I spoke to IRCC agent and confirmed my file has been moved to Beijing office.
Last night they informed file is now at NDVO office and that's how the procedure is right now.
App received at NDVO: March 8th
Ecas status App received: March 2nd

No update after that. Anyone on the same boat like me ?
You are informed about that via email or message on GCKEY?
You mean your file was transferred to Beijing VO and after that it was transferred to NDVO?

tiwana2555

Star Member
Nov 7, 2017
Are you already in Canada? Then you can ask IRCC via call.
In my case, after Medical and Bio passed there's no update on my ECAS so I called IRCC and agent told me my file already was transferred to Beijing VO(without AOR2 or ECAS update)
I will call back tomorrow

I did called 3 days ago they said its at Sydney NS