+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

Suji13

Apr 1, 2021
July 13 th applicant.I did my biometrics in Jan n I didn’t receive medical request yet... n in online tool it says application received. It shows like tht fr a month now n what does tht mean?

Alexn

May 15, 2020
Portugal
Category........
FAM
July 13 th applicant.I did my biometrics in Jan n I didn’t receive medical request yet... n in online tool it says application received. It shows like tht fr a month now n what does tht mean?
if your application changed from 'in process' to 'received' it means it arrived to your VO. when it changes to 'in process' again it means they are working on it.

Reactions: Suji13

maxayma

May 11, 2020
I assume you already received the sponsor approval and the notice of transfer the app to VO to assess the applicant. So your status means that your app was transferred to the VO and as soon as they will start their assessment it will change to In process

Reactions: Alexn and Suji13

Suji13

Apr 1, 2021
if your application changed from 'in process' to 'received' it means it arrived to your VO. when it changes to 'in process' again it means they are working on it.
so would they inform us when they start processing it like which VO?

Suji13

Apr 1, 2021
I assume you already received the sponsor approval and the notice of transfer the app to VO to assess the applicant. So your status means that your app was transferred to the VO and as soon as they will start their assessment it will change to In process
Yes I received SA in Jan...would they inform us which VO it is? What about MR... I didn’t get any request yet... is there any chance to get it at the end of the process?

maxayma

May 11, 2020
Yes I received SA in Jan...would they inform us which VO it is? What about MR... I didn’t get any request yet... is there any chance to get it at the end of the process?
yes Medical Request depends also on VO some keep it till a later stage of processing and it is believed to be requested by the end of process at this case but there is no guarantee of course. Some will receive it by the end of the process while others can still wait even after the Medical request.

Reactions: Suji13

macrice

Jan 2, 2021
Manila, Philippines
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
03-06-2020
AOR Received.
19-12-2020
Med's Request
15-01-2021
Passport Req..
01-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
01-07-2021
Hey everyone, looking like a lot of people are finally seeing more movement with their applications. And for those who aren't, you will! I got my fingers crossed for you.

I received another email for my app from Hong Kong VO this morning, just trying to determine what it is exactly, as they are often somewhat confusing with the way they word things. I'm pretty sure its simply a "passport request" but we never received the "decision made" email. Are we supposed to get that first or is it not an exact science type of thing?

Some of the wordings they used:
"The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, your permanent residence visa"
STEP 1: Change in Circumstances:
STEP 2: Passport Requirements – Determine if you need to submit your passport(s)
STEP 3: PREPARE YOUR DOCUMENTS

• 1. One copy of this letter
  • 2. Passport(s) OR photocopy(ies) of passport(s), as explained in Step 2.
  • 3. Two (2) photos (passport style)
  • 4. If not yet paid, Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) --> that's the thing I paid over $1,000 for last July I assume?
  • 5. The height and eye colour (for both eyes) for the Principal Applicant
And then told me where to submit it (closest VO office...which will be nowhere near Hong Kong)... The letter closed with "As you have now received a Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) or have been notified to submit your travel documents in preparation for the issuance of a COPR, you are strongly encouraged to use free pre-arrival services funded by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)"

I don't want to count all my chickens before they hatch, but it sounds like our background checks etc cleared and the rest is just a formality?

Congrats man!

tiwana2555

Star Member
Nov 7, 2017
This is for my wife who is in India
App received 22 July 2020, Sponsor Approval letter 19 Feb, Medicals pass 12 Feb, Bio Passed 4th feb
Nothing after that

We called CIC they said app is still in Nova Scotia

Any idea how things will roll from here

Thanks

Permanent Residence
  1. We received ABC's application for permanent residence on July 22, 2020.
  2. We sent a letter on February 2, 2021. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  3. We sent medical instructions on February 3, 2021. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. Medical results have been received.

jckp

Mar 19, 2021
This is for my wife who is in India
App received 22 July 2020, Sponsor Approval letter 19 Feb, Medicals pass 12 Feb, Bio Passed 4th feb
Nothing after that

We called CIC they said app is still in Nova Scotia

Any idea how things will roll from here

Thanks

Permanent Residence
  1. We received ABC's application for permanent residence on July 22, 2020.
  2. We sent a letter on February 2, 2021. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  3. We sent medical instructions on February 3, 2021. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. Medical results have been received.
I think the only thing you can do is to wait... Once your file is transferred to another VO, you'll get AOR2 or your ECAS status will change!

Slimshady2000

Apr 2, 2021
How come July applicants from only India and Phillipines are getting DM and the rest of us are just waiting. Only Ottawa and NDVO seems to be issuing DMs to applicants. Why is there so much discrimination? Please some July 2020 applicant let me know if you've received a DM or Pre arrival or anything from a different VO.