+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

Syan24

Apr 15, 2019
For all transfers, it's not a scanning system of 'arrived'. It changes in the system not when physically received but when registered and possibly assigned to a task. It doesn't mean it's lost in the post, metaphorically in a mail room unopened.
So you mean the whole paper file transfer to other VO ??
do i have to call them and ask of it delivered to VO because it’s been a month

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
My point above all was that you should NOT expect it to be immediate. I don't even know if they physically transfer the files (more recently). The 'transfer' is a transfer of responsibility first and foremost, and may not happen as quickly as you expect.

Alexn

May 15, 2020
Portugal
Category........
FAM
Mr LL has now had his BIL! I guess that means we have AOR1, even though I have had nothing.

I have been able to do ECAS and link GC Key, though.

Now to book the biometrics appointment.
CONGRATS! Happy for you! Your AOR should arrive tomorrow or so. I got BIL first and AOR the next day :)

Reactions: LotusLeodis

LotusLeodis

Jul 23, 2020
Where does the progress bar show up? In GCKey? In ECAS? I can't see anything anywhere. Could someone show me a redacted screenshot of where it is? Thanks in advance!

Alexn

May 15, 2020
Portugal
Category........
FAM
Where does the progress bar show up? In GCKey? In ECAS? I can't see anything anywhere. Could someone show me a redacted screenshot of where it is? Thanks in advance!
Progress Bar is in GCKey. But sometimes it disappears... it's not relevant really... For us it says around 50% because it's been +6 months and the expected time of completion is 12 months. It doesn't mean anything.

Babydoll2305

Star Member
Jul 8, 2018
There are no paper files being transferred. Everything is electronic. What do you think they were doing in Nova Scotia while the CPC was closed. They were digitising our applications. Due to Covid IRCC agents are working from home. Your file is probably in a queue on the database waiting to be reviewed.

LotusLeodis

Jul 23, 2020
Progress Bar is in GCKey. But sometimes it disappears... it's not relevant really... For us it says around 50% because it's been +6 months and the expected time of completion is 12 months. It doesn't mean anything.
Where does one actually see it in GC Key? I can't see it on our front page. Is it somewhere else?

Alexn

May 15, 2020
Portugal
Category........
FAM
Where does one actually see it in GC Key? I can't see it on our front page. Is it somewhere else?
You click "check full application status" and you get into your application main page. You can see the date they received your app, day you gave biometrics and biometrics numbers, and any updates etc..
The progress bar should be in that page. But like I said, it disappears sometimes. Some days it's there, some days it's not.
My bar is not there today

Babydoll2305

Star Member
Jul 8, 2018
You click "check full application status" and you get into your application main page. You can see the date they received your app, day you gave biometrics and biometrics numbers, and any updates etc..
The progress bar should be in that page. But like I said, it disappears sometimes. Some days it's there, some days it's not.
My bar is not there today
Hi. Progress bar has been gone for almost 2 weeks now. Don't know why they removed it.

Jaghar

Feb 19, 2021
Hi does anybody waiting for July I applied for husband in July but did not receive anything yet no biometric and no medical

lovemydoggie

Star Member
Apr 29, 2020
Our application seems to be progressing quickly. My husband (the primary applicant) passed the medical exam, already submitted his biometrics, and we just mailed his police check to Canada.

After the police check is approved, I wonder how much longer it will take?