+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

Babydoll2305

Star Member
Jul 8, 2018
Mr LL has now had his BIL! I guess that means we have AOR1, even though I have had nothing.

I have been able to do ECAS and link GC Key, though.

Now to book the biometrics appointment.
Hi LotusLeodis. So really chuffed for you guys. It has been a slow train coming but it has finally pulled into the station. Upward and onward. :)

Reactions: Tintin1984

Babydoll2305

Star Member
Jul 8, 2018
hi, no I’ve not received my Medical yet. I wish I had! I assume you haven’t either?

it all seems so random!
Hi. No I have not. I rescheduled my biometrics appointment for next Tuesday hoping that something comes through in the next few days. If not I will just proceed with biometrics and make the second trip into London. Hey ho. Just have to keep calm and carry on.

Reactions: Tintin1984

Babydoll2305

Star Member
Jul 8, 2018
Mr LL has now had his BIL! I guess that means we have AOR1, even though I have had nothing.

I have been able to do ECAS and link GC Key, though.

Now to book the biometrics appointment.
Hi. When we received AOR1 hubby only got the email just after 6:15pm (PST) that would be around 2:15am (GMT). I'm sure you will receive it soon. With regards to booking your biometrics the website is a bit funny with passwords when creating the account so just make sure that your password has at least all of the values that they are asking for. Good luck. :)

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
But there is no logic behind random file selection and there is no way we can appeal . They just have a lame anbthat my file is a prospective file waiting to be picked up for completeness

The Mississauga ircc office is hardly 500 metres from my place I wonder if I can walk in and ask them about my file status.
Since they are so close go and check to see if you can get in the door, I am sure many people would like to know.

Jan 6, 2021
I'm in the same boat with some of you guys. File received July 7, got AOR November 3. No more update after that; not even SA. Already applied for gcms notes around 2 weeks ago.