+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

rrss13

Mar 24, 2020
Has anyone from Ottawa VO received Pre-arrival or DM in FEB? I went through the spreadsheet don't see any update from Ottawa in Feb. Looks like Ottawa stopped working on Pre-arrivals/DMs just like other VOs. :/
Yes someone did in the fb group

sqa12.kiran

Dec 29, 2020
Did anyone got similar email stating ( This is to acknowledge receipt of your sponsorship application and to advise that your file is presently pending review by an officer. ) I did get AOR1 on Jan 13, another email today with the message in the red marking.

thanks.

Ann.S.

Feb 11, 2021
Hi All , I am a PR living in Canada and I submitted Spousal Sponsorship for my husband who lives in India . This is our time line :
AOR : Aug.6.
BIL : Nov.23.
Request for med.exam : Nov.24.
SA: Nov.24.
File moved to New Delhi : Nov.24.
Medical exam done : Dec.12.
Medical passed : Dec .16.
Biometric done : Jan.6.

No news since biometric was done . I'm just worried that my husband's PR application was transferred to New Delhi and I heard only negative comments about New Delhi . Is there anyone who is in the same situation ?

byee

May 25, 2020
I received this email:
"This confirms that your application to sponsor a member of the family class has been received by citizenship and immigrat canada."
Does it mean AOR1? I assume it is lol.
And my application has no missing piece?

My PA tried to book an appointment for the medical exam in Melbourne, and the earliest appointment is early April... And there is only one medical office available based on CIC website.
www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx
I saw other posts getting the medical exam done with 1-2 weeks, so I am wondering if I miss something.

Last edited:

sqa12.kiran

Dec 29, 2020
this is what I got in the email:

Date: February 11, 2021

UCI: xxxx-xxxx

Application: Fxxxxxxxx

Dear xxxxxxxxxx:

This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class you submitted to this office on behalf of xx-principal applicant---xxx and family (if applicable).

This is to acknowledge receipt of your sponsorship application and to advise that your file is presently pending review by an officer. You will be contacted in the future if further information is required or as soon as the decision on your application is finalized.

dw33

Champion Member
Dec 28, 2020
this is what I got in the email:

Date: February 11, 2021

UCI: xxxx-xxxx

Application: Fxxxxxxxx

Dear xxxxxxxxxx:

This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class you submitted to this office on behalf of xx-principal applicant---xxx and family (if applicable).

This is to acknowledge receipt of your sponsorship application and to advise that your file is presently pending review by an officer. You will be contacted in the future if further information is required or as soon as the decision on your application is finalized.
You got aor.

sqa12.kiran

Dec 29, 2020
update on ecas:
  1. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on January 13, 2021.
  2. We started processing your application on January 12, 2021.
  3. We sent you a letter on February 11, 2021. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.