+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

dw33

Champion Member
Dec 28, 2020
Some things make zero sense to me. My medical results where uploaded in four days. I sometimes really do think they prioritize some apps.

Gigi_27

Feb 5, 2021
Hi guys my documents reached ircc on 24 July and I enquired through my MP and IRCC replied back to MP that the file is still being assessed for completeness and it was mentioned that it was received in Cpc Mississauga but I had sent it to cpc Sydney I called the Ircc next day to inquire about the del location the agent then told me to disregard the location as my file is in local pool of both Sydney and Mississauga .j
Now it’s almost 7 months without update on AOR and December applicants are getting the files processed for AOR CAN I NOW apply for GCMS notes under ATIP and will that help me in getting my file processed for AOR ?
I just recently discovered this forum and am amazed how inconsistent everything is. I too filed in late July and haven't received anything. We hired a lawyer which we thought would put us at an advantage, but turns out we were wrong. We all just need to stay positive and hopeful that our turn is coming sooner than later. :)

Guriwar

Star Member
Oct 31, 2020
Hi all
In ECAS, sponsorship eligibility status tab is showing decision made. When I click on the link it shows that they've started processing my file on 25 Jan. I haven't received SA yet. Does this mean that my file has been transferred to another VO?

My biometrics and medical are done and updated on ECAS and GCkey.

LotusLeodis

Jul 23, 2020
I just recently discovered this forum and am amazed how inconsistent everything is. I too filed in late July and haven't received anything. We hired a lawyer which we thought would put us at an advantage, but turns out we were wrong. We all just need to stay positive and hopeful that our turn is coming sooner than later. :)
I've only got my temporary file number and apparently, our case is awaiting allocation, so you aren't alone!

Reactions: Gigi_27

jimmyboy28

Sep 25, 2020
Welcome to the forum. Positivity definitely helps and knowing everyone is in a similar position is somewhat reassuring. I was losing my mind when I posted my application and had no response until I too discovered this forum and realised what was happening.

Fingers crossed we will all get there eventually!

Aniavi

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
Applied in July as well! file received on July 23, 2020 and no AOR till date. Only have a temporary file at this point in time!

Alexn

May 15, 2020
Portugal
Category........
FAM
A lawyer won’t give you priority, they just make sure there are no mistakes and lower the probability of the application being returned :)

LotusLeodis

Jul 23, 2020
Welcome to the forum. Positivity definitely helps and knowing everyone is in a similar position is somewhat reassuring. I was losing my mind when I posted my application and had no response until I too discovered this forum and realised what was happening.

Fingers crossed we will all get there eventually!
You're in the UK, too? The wait is indeed unbearable.

Reactions: Tintin1984

faithandhope

Star Member
Dec 20, 2015
Hi all I think they have some due date by which they will take up our application and before that they will process the other cases like I came to know right now lot of may applications are being processed it’s just a speculation

vruank

Star Member
Jul 3, 2020
Has anyone from Ottawa VO received Pre-arrival or DM in FEB? I went through the spreadsheet don't see any update from Ottawa in Feb. Looks like Ottawa stopped working on Pre-arrivals/DMs just like other VOs. :/

Reactions: Navreet073

Syan24

Apr 15, 2019
Has anyone from Ottawa VO received Pre-arrival or DM in FEB? I went through the spreadsheet don't see any update from Ottawa in Feb. Looks like Ottawa stopped working on Pre-arrivals/DMs just like other VOs. :/
Nothing from ottawa, just the biometric and medical request after that no update

Syan24

Apr 15, 2019
My file transfer to Ottawa on 21 January but on ecas its still showing in process
Any body have any idea how that many days take to transfer the file ??

Babydoll2305

Star Member
Jul 8, 2018
Hi. Don't quote me on this but I read somewhere on one of the immigration feeds that the file transfer needs to be accepted by the VO that it is being transferred to depending on the workload they may then transfer it to another VO. That is probably why some people have been told their files are going to one VO and end up at another VO. As to how long it will take to get AOR2 is anyone's guess. At this point in time I think that those of us who have had updates should just be thankful that our applications are in the system and have not been returned and pray that the other people who have applied at the same time and have had no acknowledgements at all receive some positive news soon. We are in the system and they are working on our applications. Let us practice some patience. There is an old saying that a watched kettle never boils. :)
My file transfer to Ottawa on 21 January but on ecas its still showing in process
Any body have any idea how that many days take to transfer the file ??

Reactions: Tintin1984