+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

faithandhope

Star Member
Dec 20, 2015
If you don't have AOR Gcms notes won't tell you anything. It's good to ask for them when the background check is taking long or if they ask for interview... etc. The only thing you can do is wait. If you don't have temporary number you can always call and ask for one :)
So what can I do ?
can I request the MP of my area to enquire?

Alexn

May 15, 2020
Portugal
Category........
FAM
So what can I do ?
can I request the MP of my area to enquire?
MPs can only do anything after the one year mark. The only thing you can really do is wait... I know this is not the best answer, but it is what it is. Some people from May are still waiting, I only got my AOR last week. You have a temp number so you application is not lost, all you can do is wait

ampd

Jan 13, 2021
I got the sponsor approval but i didn’t get any information that which visa office my file has been moved any idea ??
It is probably still in processing, but hopefully it will be on the way soon. We received sponsor approval on Jan. 13 and just got our AOR2 confirming the application was being transferred to Ottawa today. Good luck!

Syan24

Apr 15, 2019
It is probably still in processing, but hopefully it will be on the way soon. We received sponsor approval on Jan. 13 and just got our AOR2 confirming the application was being transferred to Ottawa today. Good luck!
Thanks for your reply i also got the email that it has been transferred to Ottawa

Reactions: ampd

Sweths

Jan 8, 2021
India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
13th July 2020
AOR Received.
Dec 17th 2020
File Transfer...
NDVO
Med's Request
Jan 14th 2021
Med's Done....
Jan 18th 2021
Medical Passed. successfully linked application to my account.
Waiting for SA and other updates ! Good day everyone

OLord

Jan 3, 2021
What does decision made in Sponsor column mean? I received BIL and medical. Now both are done what is the next I can expect? My husband did not receive any SA email either..
That means he passed the SA. Next steps, you see BIL and medical approvals

Alexn

May 15, 2020
Portugal
Category........
FAM
I got BIL more than a week ago and it still doesn't appear in the timeline/updates section of GCKey. Also did biometrics and still waiting for approval...

Sweths

Jan 8, 2021
India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
13th July 2020
AOR Received.
Dec 17th 2020
File Transfer...
NDVO
Med's Request
Jan 14th 2021
Med's Done....
Jan 18th 2021
That means he passed the SA. Next steps, you see BIL and medical approvals
Now I see Medical passed and biometrics approved. No SA email yet . What can I expect next ? And any idea how many days will it now take for the passport request?

dw33

Champion Member
Dec 28, 2020
They still need to do background check and evalaute the relationship. Background checks can take months. Still aways to go in my opinion.

dw33

Champion Member
Dec 28, 2020
Also in the next few working days you should get an email with a letter eirth SA approval or refusal. If passed in that letter should be a section stating where the application is being forwarded too.

Sweths

Jan 8, 2021
India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
13th July 2020
AOR Received.
Dec 17th 2020
File Transfer...
NDVO
Med's Request
Jan 14th 2021
Med's Done....
Jan 18th 2021
Also in the next few working days you should get an email with a letter eirth SA approval or refusal. If passed in that letter should be a section stating where the application is being forwarded too.
Looking forward for that ! Thanks again