Jan 13, 2021
What’s your timeline?

Congratulations!
Thanks! Here's our timeline so far:

App Received in Sydney, NS: 31 July 2020
AOR: 12 Jan 2021
Bio Request: 12 Jan 2021
Sponsor Approval: 13 Jan 2021

I thought the sponsor approval would take another few weeks or month at minimum since we just received the BIL yesterday, but I opened my email an hour ago and was pretty stoked to see it.

Babydoll2305

Star Member
Jul 8, 2018
Things are moving, that's what matters :) I'm sure your BIL is just around the corner!
That is so true. I think it's just a relief for most of us to see that our applications have actually been received and that we have cleared the first hurdle. I have faith that I will get BIL & Meds request soon. Praying that the other guys from July get some positive news soon as well.

alvero

Star Member
Jan 29, 2018
Who usually sets up gckeys. Is it the sponsor. And who can use it. Also can you still use ecas if you have gckeys set up.
Doesn’t matter who sets up gckey, sponsor/applicant ends up sharing it anyway. Yes you can still use ecas.

dw33

Champion Member
Dec 28, 2020
Thanks. Appreciate it. Trying to set it up, not easy. Also litterally just got biometric request.

Babydoll2305

Star Member
Jul 8, 2018
no AOR yet. I have UCI and should be able to use ecas but nothing there yet.
What time did you get your BIL? The ECAS system is only updated once a day at 9am in NS which is 1pm in Portugal. I'm sure if you try after 1pm today you will see your status on ECAS. Good luck .

sqa12.kiran

Dec 29, 2020
Hi All,
Got an email from the CIC with subject line containing file number, not the UCI. I am not sure whether this is AOR 1 or might be a reply to my webrequest form.
ecas shows file received and application process.

Jan 12th got email with file number, not UCI
able to link application to the sponsors GC key account, using the file number FXXXXXXX, and used number of applicants as 2 while linking the account in GC key.

India Outland Applicant
Application Received (Sydney): Aug 05, 2020
AOR 1:
Biometric Request:
Medical Request:
SA:
Bio completed:
Medical completed:
Moved to VO:
Medical passed:
AOR 2:
Pre-arrival letter:
DM:
PPR:
COPR:
Landed:

Reactions: BlueMoon8794

Alexn

May 15, 2020
Portugal
Category........
FAM
Hi All,
Got an email from the CIC with subject line containing file number, not the UCI. I am not sure whether this is AOR 1 or might be a reply to my webrequest form.
ecas shows file received and application process.

able to link application to the sponsors GC key account, using the file number FXXXXXXX, and used number of applicants as 2

India Outland Applicant
Application Received (Sydney): Aug 05, 2020
AOR 1:
Biometric Request:
Medical Request:
SA:
Bio completed:
Medical completed:
Moved to VO:
Medical passed:
AOR 2:
Pre-arrival letter:
DM:
PPR:
COPR:
Landed:
2 applicants because you have a dependent or counting with the sponsor?