+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

rrss13

Mar 24, 2020
yeap I used the receipt number the RXXXXXX one from the email receipt after paying online ... if it says "in process" can it still be returned ? just paranoid :p
Yeah it can. Until you have AOR or any other form of communication from IRCC where they give you the application number, it can be returned.

Babydoll2305

Star Member
Jul 8, 2018
yeap I used the receipt number the RXXXXXX one from the email receipt after paying online ... if it says "in process" can it still be returned ? just paranoid :p
Hi. Congratulations. You can link your application to GCKey account and that will give you your UCI number and your Application number. I got a in process message on ECAS on Tuesday afternoon and I was able to link my application straight away and see my UCI and application numbers. Sponsor got AOR email later that same day. Hope this helps.

macord2k20

Star Member
Aug 13, 2020
Hi. Congratulations. You can link your application to GCKey account and that will give you your UCI number and your Application number. I got a in process message on ECAS on Tuesday afternoon and I was able to link my application straight away and see my UCI and application numbers. Sponsor got AOR email later that same day. Hope this helps.
thanks, I did get AOR1 last night as well :)

Syan24

Apr 15, 2019
Hello
Anybody know what information we have to fill out on the webform for booking of biometric appointment??

Kamalg

Dec 6, 2020
Hi,
I called Ircc & the agent told me that our file is in transit, does anyone know how much time it will take to reach a visa office?
SA letter said it will be forwarded to NDVO, but the agent was not sure about which visa office it is being sent to because their system does not have that information.
She told me that it could be Beijing, as Beijing is put as secondary visa office on our file.
PA is from India. If anyone has any info about Beijing processing times, that would be really helpful.
Thank you.