+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

Garry@13

Feb 25, 2021
Hi guys,
We have been asked to redo my spouse medical. It’s only been 6 months we submitted her medical.
Medical- Dec 22,2020
Asked to redo- July-16-2021

Could you guys please help me with this.

Dimilitantey

May 6, 2021
Hi guys,
We have been asked to redo my spouse medical. It’s only been 6 months we submitted her medical.
Medical- Dec 22,2020

Wow okay, does it mean the previous one wasn't updated in your gckey. Normally when they ask to redo, others try submitting their lab sheet or doc from the hospital via webform to confirm its still valid.

Also, unless the previous one ddnt meet the criteria and hence requested again as a second chance. Only a maybe am sure. But however the case once its requested best advice is to do it.

Only contact your hospital and notify IRCC via webform as you planning your next move.

Garry@13

Feb 25, 2021
Wow okay, does it mean the previous one wasn't updated in your gckey. Normally when they ask to redo, others try submitting their lab sheet or doc from the hospital via webform to confirm its still valid.

Also, unless the previous one ddnt meet the criteria and hence requested again as a second chance. Only a maybe am sure. But however the case once its requested best advice is to do it.

Only contact your hospital and notify IRCC via webform as you planning your next move.
Last one was updated on GcKey and it was written Medical Passed.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hi guys,
Medical- Dec 22,2020

It's a bit unusual, second medicals usually only when the first medical is more than a year old.

It is possible it's just a mistake. I'd write ircc to ask but book the medical appointment just in case

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
It's a bit unusual, second medicals usually only when the first medical is more than a year old.

It is possible it's just a mistake. I'd write ircc to ask but book the medical appointment just in case
To add to my reasoning here: I have no actual information on this being a mistake - only intuition that there are relatively a LOT of re-medical instructions being sent out now, because (due to covid and lockdowns etc) more medical tests have 'aged out' of validity.

There are enough of these right now that it is possible (even likely) that many IRCC visa offices are trying to 'clear the backlog' of older files by going through their files and identifying which have medicals whose validity has expired or is about to expire. This type of bureaucratic grunt work - identifying files and sending out the instructions - is just a bit more likely to have occasional errors.

But it's not a guarantee that it is an error, only a somewhat informed guess on my part.

Garry@13

Feb 25, 2021
To add to my reasoning here: I have no actual information on this being a mistake - only intuition that there are relatively a LOT of re-medical instructions being sent out now, because (due to covid and lockdowns etc) more medical tests have 'aged out' of validity.

There are enough of these right now that it is possible (even likely) that many IRCC visa offices are trying to 'clear the backlog' of older files by going through their files and identifying which have medicals whose validity has expired or is about to expire. This type of bureaucratic grunt work - identifying files and sending out the instructions - is just a bit more likely to have occasional errors.

But it's not a guarantee that it is an error, only a somewhat informed guess on my part.
Thankyou

Anmolr236

Star Member
Jun 30, 2021
I’m currently stuck on Our per-arrival stage since June 12, 2021. Is anyone else still in the same boat?

MP won’t request more information on our behalf and after sending a web form and email, we have not received a response back.
I was struck on same stage from march 2021