+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2020, Inland Spousal PR Applications

Curtis3321

Apr 21, 2018
Canada
Category........
Received SA and what I believe was AIP yesterday (pre-arrival followed, but inland so ignored). DM showing on ECAS for sponsor today. Heading to Vancouver on Friday for my medical.

Beeakh

Star Member
Mar 3, 2021
It's been almost a month, received AIP, SA and DM. Also received pre-arrival services. But nothing after that. Complete silence. Application submitted July 7.

lulu9898

May 6, 2021
The application was received on July 9th,
the replenishment and physical examination have been completed,
There is no next step so far, still, is anyone like me?

rcharmed

Oct 24, 2015
Greetings,

Today we received an email about the PR Confirmation Portal. Its pretty confusing. Has anyone received this letter?

rcharmed

Oct 24, 2015
I think this is what now constitutes as the 'interview', I think this is what you're waiting for!
Exactly, this is the new interview. We just need to confirm email address, UCI, Name and original day of entry and they are supposed to send us a linkt to create an account in this new portal, we will then need upload the photo again and confirm the address.

However, I am still waiting for the final decision...

travelingrabbit

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
Exactly, this is the new interview. We just need to confirm email address, UCI, Name and original day of entry and they are supposed to send us a linkt to create an account in this new portal, we will then need upload the photo again and confirm the address.

Which is odd because according to the spreadsheet, people are getting DM before the portal invite. My guess is that you'll get an answer shortly on COPR.

Reactions: rcharmed

Beeakh

Star Member
Mar 3, 2021

Hey, Just to follow up, once you replied to them with the information they asked; did they reply to you with access immediately?

Dchawla

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
Just wondering if any of us are still waiting for the RCMP fingerprint background check results to be delivered?

Dchawla

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
I have received AIP and SA but the results still haven’t been delivered because of the processing time being “120 days” as told by the rcmp agent, is anybody in the same boat ???
Just wondering if any of us are still waiting for the RCMP fingerprint background check results to be delivered?