+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2020, Inland Spousal PR Applications

lulu9898

May 6, 2021
Will sponsoring a child slow it down? I received it on July 9th last year, and there is no progress after the physical examination

canadaengland

Sep 15, 2020
People without doing medical still get AIP, so I don't think bio affects getting them.
AIP just means that you meet the specifications to sponsor or be a principal applicant for the class that you applied in. Even after receiving AIP you still have to meet background check and all other requirements! :)

lulu9898

May 6, 2021
The application was received on July 9th,
the replenishment and physical examination have been completed,
There is no next step so far, is anyone like me?

Curtis3321

Apr 21, 2018
Canada
Category........
Received MR today. There are no appointments close to me within the next 30 days, all are in August. It states to contact my VO if I cannot do it within 30d, how do I know which VO my application is in? I am expecting Mississauga, but trying to confirm.

tunde121

Jul 21, 2020
After waiting over a year, July 02 applicant. IRCC said they will be returning my application due to incomplete application. I asked which document was missing so I can resubmit a new application asap but they said I should wait till I get the returned application. This is so frustrating. I feel like crying

• Sad
Reactions: dillym

Dchawla

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
After waiting over a year, July 02 applicant. IRCC said they will be returning my application due to incomplete application. I asked which document was missing so I can resubmit a new application asap but they said I should wait till I get the returned application. This is so frustrating. I feel like crying
What? Was this after receiving AOR? AIP? SA?

Dchawla

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
I feel extremely bad for you, so damn unfair, i wish they could just experience what it is like being in your situation.

tunde121

Jul 21, 2020
I feel extremely bad for you, so damn unfair, i wish they could just experience what it is like being in your situation.
Thank you, this is my present situation now. just here waiting to receive the returned application so I can repackage and send it back to them