+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2020, Inland Spousal PR Applications

Beeakh

Star Member
Mar 3, 2021
Hi guys
My medical was passed in April 8th
July 31st applicant
Does anybody know how long it’ll take for them to start working on the eligibility ?
They’re still doing the background check.
Where did you check if your medical was passed?

ppcat

Mar 29, 2021
oh dear How do we know why it doesn't scan. The tech needs to explain Thank you however. Someone said may be they do manual prints on paper. But these things delay everything. But beyond our control. Hands are hands. n some have issues I guess
thank u
Hi there, did you call IRCC about the fingerprints issue?

Amandepp

Apr 22, 2021
I am july 2020 applicant . My medical is approved. Now immigration is requesting me my cv/ resume . Details of all my jobs. Is this part of background check? Did anyone else receive the same request ?

kwu

Aug 31, 2020
I am july 2020 applicant . My medical is approved. Now immigration is requesting me my cv/ resume . Details of all my jobs. Is this part of background check? Did anyone else receive the same request ?
Did you leave any gaps in the personal history section in your application? Maybe they are asking cv to clarify?

Amandepp

Apr 22, 2021
Did you leave any gaps in the personal history section in your application? Maybe they are asking cv to clarify?
I did leave any gaps . My file was complete. Should I also attach a job letter with responsibilities from my current employer? Immigration has just asked for my cv.

kwu

Aug 31, 2020
I did leave any gaps . My file was complete. Should I also attach a job letter with responsibilities from my current employer? Immigration has just asked for my cv.
I think so maybe whatever you have to date, i also read somewhere from past posts that if you had a government job or military jobs sometimes ircc ask for CV not sure if its true

Amandepp

Apr 22, 2021
I think so maybe whatever you have to date, i also read somewhere from past posts that if you had a government job or military jobs sometimes ircc ask for CV not sure if its true
Sure , I will attach all supporting documents. Thank you very much for your replies :)

malimu

Star Member
Mar 18, 2019
Ottawa
Hi there, did you call IRCC about the fingerprints issue?
Yes called yesterday agents had no more information than i knew. She said sit tight if they need more information they will contact you and normal BS about Covid delay. so here i am sitting waiting for their instruction.. how they work who knows. thank you for asking

ppcat

Mar 29, 2021
Yes called yesterday agents had no more information than i knew. She said sit tight if they need more information they will contact you and normal BS about Covid delay. so here i am sitting waiting for their instruction.. how they work who knows. thank you for asking
Thank you for your answer, what does BS mean? I did it yesterday and all fingers are red lights, don't know what to do.

malimu

Star Member
Mar 18, 2019
Ottawa
Thank you for your answer, what does BS mean? I did it yesterday and all fingers are red lights, don't know what to do.
oh dear here only one finger green rest red
Bs means nonsense

So u will wait like me as to what to do.

check your account n see on the left bottom what does it day? here says need biometrics

please update here what you see

ppcat

Mar 29, 2021
also the tech had said he wd keep notes on the file eg may be genetics, etc
can't link to my gckey because I have a representative, so can't see anything, do you think it helps to call ircc?
The tech asked me if I use sanitizer too much, I said no, genetic issue

malimu

Star Member
Mar 18, 2019
Ottawa
can't link to my gckey because I have a representative, so can't see anything, do you think it helps to call ircc?
The tech asked me if I use sanitizer too much, I said no, genetic issue
if u have representative i am doubtful if u can link as the rep wd do it. As two people cant link as i understand.
hopefully we will be ok re BIL biometrics. We find out in days coming. Advise if progress