+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2020 - Citizenship application

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Ok. But the decision has been made in ecas and when I contacted cic they told me I have to wait for oath now. What to do now. All sections were completed in Aug and waiting for oath since then.
Unfortunately, there is nothing you can do now but wait. If decision is made, then application is approved. Oath is the only pending step.

Hope you receive it soon.

Pra257

Star Member
May 11, 2021
Unfortunately, there is nothing you can do now but wait. If decision is made, then application is approved. Oath is the only pending step.

Hope you receive it soon.
Ok. I was wondering if decision has been made why my file is in test pending clearance. Is that normal ?

Radium

Apr 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
NOC Code......
INLAND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 18, 2014
AOR Received.
May 28. 2015
Med's Done....
August 18, 2014
Anyone from Alberta recently got Decision Made, Oath invite, interview/passport request?

KAMEC

Jul 31, 2013
Anyone from Alberta recently got Decision Made, Oath invite, interview/passport request?
I am from Calgary AB. I think I think my application got stuck. My timeline as follows:

AOR: Nov 4, 2020
Background check completed: July 5, 2021

and that's it. not update since July last year, not sure if I should contact them. How's your status?

Reactions: Kornet

Najabad14

Star Member
Nov 2, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 12,2015
Doc's Request.
22Feb 2016, 23 March 2016, 24 June 2016
File Transfer...
20 Sep 2015
Med's Request
3 June ,2016
Med's Done....
14 June 2016
Passport Req..
22-07-2016
No passport request, no interview date yet. Just waiting for further step like ceremony etc. finger crossed
today my online application status shows that inviting me for oath ceremony on 14 January 2022.
Oath ceremony line showing in process but I did not receive any email from them, I don’t how I can attend the ceremony. No link no email….
Any body gone through the same situation please help me am .

thank you
Najabad

Reactions: Kornet

vvarma

Jul 18, 2015
today my online application status shows that inviting me for oath ceremony on 14 January 2022.
Oath ceremony line showing in process but I did not receive any email from them, I don’t how I can attend the ceremony. No link no email….

thank you
Najabad
You should receive the email sometime next week. Anywhere upto 2 days prior to the big day. Call and email them in case you don't receive early it by next week. Congrats!

vinod886

Jun 1, 2014
Hi Team,

Need your input please.
I finished citizenship test(dec 31st). But did not receive any kind of email/acknowledgement from ircc that I took the test. Still the tracker shows "waiting on you". Is this the same for everyone?

otf

Jun 17, 2015
Hello everyone, logged in to my application saw that it was updated January 5th but I don’t see any new update. Has this happened to anyone?

Camelboy

Oct 21, 2012
Visa Office......
Nairobi

thank you
Najabad
@Najabad14 congrats finally some movement with Ottawa office.

You can expect to receive an email few days before the ceremony, if you don't try to call the call centre to confirm if the invite was sent out.

When did you take the test? And when did your physical residentce, prohibition and language turned to complete?